Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

19 hours ago, Savygriffs said:

It's good to be back on the forums, I missed it.

I missed you, Bestie! :D

55 minutes ago, Pandora said:

i think there's too much on my plate again;

[funeral, breakup, letting the person i care for most down bc of my well being being trash..&breaking up for them}

I'm so sorry, Bestie. I hope things get better for you soon. :blush:

ezgif-2-45c446682410.gif.ee7b381a6bbd92a3e8538d92595608cd.gif

• Brohoof 3

thinking about how tomorrow is my first day back in school. i don’t know how i’m going to function. i haven’t spoken to many people this summer, i overall don’t feel very used to irl conversations. i’m scared i’ll embarrass myself. i know i’ll have to make new friends this year, and i don’t like that thought at all. i know my current ones will slowly drift away after this year, it sucks :(

Edited by dapper_donkey

2 hours ago, dapper_donkey said:

thinking about how tomorrow is my first day back in school. i don’t know how i’m going to function. i haven’t spoken to many people this summer, i overall don’t feel very used to irl conversations. i’m scared i’ll embarrass myself. i know i’ll have to make new friends this year, and i don’t like that thought at all. i know my current ones will slowly drift away after this year, it sucks :(

Times of transition are tough for sure, I get that. You just gotta lean on your steady peeps and take a chance every now and then. I hope you find many new friends :)

• Brohoof 1

I am gonna miss my bacon, hamburger & pepperoni w/ mozzarella, cheddar & pesto sauce pizza from my nearest pizzeria. Closing shop after 24 years. Chefs themselves said they wished they thought of it with pesto. Tried it and it's so much better in their opinion. High praise coming from them. 

I've got two boxes to last from now till forever. 

1 minute ago, Woohoo said:

Why can't I feel inspired to do an Incorrect Quote? :crackle:

Just be careful about that Status Bug thing, it got me twice last week :unamused:

You will do fine :coco:

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Just be careful about that Status Bug thing, it got me twice last week :unamused:

You will do fine :coco:

Another thought... will the bug ever get fixed? :umad:

• Brohoof 2

These morning shifts are killing me. I thought I'd get used to hem after a few days but not really. Also I'm never really pleased at home around 3-6 pm. I guess I feel like I need to be at work like I usually am or doing something productive then. Maybe I should get out of the apartment during those times (except that's when it's reeeeally hot and all the traffic).

On 2022-08-17 at 7:07 AM, Woohoo said:

Another thought... will the bug ever get fixed? :umad:

I think it's best to just leave it alone at this point since the next forum update might just recreate the same problem. :pistachio:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Savygriffs said:

I hope these forum bugs get fixed soon, but who knows.

I'm supposed to be at the Pony rank right now. :(

@Savygriffs Aww. I made something to cheer you up, Bestie. :squee:

Pony_Badge-removebg-preview.png.2cb88f4c07f153c757ae370dee0c5b6e.png

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1