Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

1 hour ago, Clawdeen said:

I originally rejoined this other site because other than nostalgia I thought it would be a good way to make friends my own age. Nope. I just had like the fifth person today post about wanting be friends and then proceed to send me vulgar messages in a private message. I think what bothers me the most as that these are supposedly people around my age. You’re old enough to know what friends mean and how to act. Like…I just can’t. 

I'm so sorry that happened to you, Bestie. :sunny: 

Not ALL the time but I've been getting these weird "You've been selected to join __" PM's on DeviantArt and I don't know how to make them stop. :unamused:

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm so sorry that happened to you, Bestie. :sunny: 

Not ALL the time but I've been getting these weird "You've been selected to join __" PM's on DeviantArt and I don't know how to make them stop. :unamused:

Thank you Bestie! It just sucks because I joined to make friends and….that’s how people want to be. It’s gross and rude.

Im sorry to hear you’re getting that sort of spam on Deviant Art. I hope you’re able to block them somehow.

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Thank you Bestie! It just sucks because I joined to make friends and….that’s how people want to be. It’s gross and rude.

You're Welcome, Bestie! I hope things get better for you. :rarity:

image.gif.64cf81f3db81adfc579adb81154219d2.gif

22 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Im sorry to hear you’re getting that sort of spam on Deviant Art. I hope you’re able to block them somehow.

Thank You, Bestie. :coco:

• Brohoof 1

I got woken up at 5am because apparently last night my grandmother fell down the stairs. She’s home now with a broken ankle. But my dad was asleep and didn’t get any of the messages or calls. I’m just floored that nobody thought to call me. I’m up at that time and they knew I was off work. My aunt apparently rode up there because she had messaged my dad as well. But again not me. The one person who’s up at that hour. Even my dad didn’t understand why I wasn’t next in line to call. I live far closer to them than my aunt. She’s like an hour away. Im fifteen minutes.

20 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

So can a computer glitch, somehow! :pinkie:

In the very early days when computers were huge wired panels (and possibly with vacuum tubes), it was became popular myth that a glitch (program error) was an actual bug straddling across two connections and making a short, and getting electrocuted. :D

I hate talking about debts but I’m also tired of being bled out even more of my income than I already am.

need a plus in life to compensate..

Edited by DubWolf

47 minutes ago, Savygriffs said:

Thinking about how  a character in TGAMM season finale has the same VA as Zipp (Liza Koshy)

I'm thinking about how great the season 1 finale for The Ghost and Molly McGee was and I'm excited to see what the plan is for season 2. :D

• Brohoof 1