Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

On 2022-08-10 at 4:20 PM, Sophie H. said:

Thinking about @Silk Glamourand how much fun she haves in Paris, I'm so happy :eager:

Ahhhh thinking about you and the sweet Caramacs you wish to share with me, Rocky, Sparkling and Sir 

WE MUST UNITE THE WORLD THROUGH CARAMACSSSSSSS AHHHH 

:laugh:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I've been thinking about someone since I saw that @SolaceFall came back  to MLP Forums.

Another friend of mine who has been gone from MLPF for a long time named @AmarisNsane.  I hope they're doing well, too. :adorkable:

Spoiler

large.png.c214061d7755711b48e4e30e456af99b.png

Last I knew she was well I hope so too.. wish I could redo many things from the past but you can't just try the best you can and trudge along.

Edited by SolaceFall
  • Brohoof 2

Funny, how I look at all previous messages they address us as "resident", but they decide to address us as "valued resident" when they have news that they know is going to be very very unpopular. Of course it's going to be unpopular!! Nobody asked for these dam changes!!!! Rather than soften the blow why not eliminate it altogether? Gosh dang. Honestly that little detail is insulting since it's clear they know what they're doing.

I wish I had someone to defuse me from my troubles.

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 1

i think there's too much on my plate again;

[funeral, breakup, letting the person i care for most down bc of my well being being trash..&breaking up for them}

• Brohoof 1