mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking about how thankful I am for princess Silky healing our bestie and sibling ship here and discord and she even unblocked me from there princess Silky you rock and you've made me feel better 😀(sent with gentle tone)

I think once you are ready to bury the hatchet between yourself and someone, you can finally move on together to greater heights.

24 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Hope to have enough strength for a Steam game.  

I hope to have the time for a steam game eventually XD I can't wait for a break after finals next Friday.

Thinking about the fun I'm having in the forums games, making fun of the people that could ban me with the push of a button. :P

(It's a joke mods. Please don't ban meeeee)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Thinking about the fun I'm having in the forums games, making fun of the people that could ban me with the push of a button. :P

(It's a joke mods. Please don't ban meeeee)

don't worry i do the same thing lol

1 minute ago, Luna Velvet said:

don't worry i do the same thing lol

Excellent. The whole forum should do the same. They can't ban all of us!  :sneer:

4 hours ago, Starlightnyars said:

I think once you are ready to bury the hatchet between yourself and someone, you can finally move on together to greater heights.

I fully agree with this 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Excellent. The whole forum should do the same. They can't ban all of us!  :sneer:

we are also subscribers we 100% have the right to do this lol

It's funny. One of the few constants of life is change; the weather, the seasons, aging, birth, death. I used to think it was fascinating seeing how things change, and it often is. 

With time, however, I find it even more fascinating how much things don't change. Ambitions. Old enemies. Deceit. Recent developments have stoked this fascination of mine. But make no mistake; I eagerly await what the future brings, and I shall witness it from a comfortable distance as we embrace our old flame of Astydameia.

Godspeed, my friends! Only, I fear that we will not make it back to Iolcus this time. :please:

• Brohoof 4

Thoughts about WW1 is often accompanied by a strong desire to go back in time, and beg the Tsar and Kaisers to alter the choices they have take in reality; that they are leading the entirety of the European order to its permanent destruction. There are no other conflicts throughout history for which I feel as strongly about preventing.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias
  • Brohoof 3

13 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Thoughts about WW1 is often accompanied by a strong desire to go back in time, and beg the Tsar and Kaisers to alter the choices they have take in reality; that they are leading the entirety of the European order to its permanent destruction. There are no other conflicts throughout history for which I feel as strongly about preventing.

Are we speaking about alternate universe and history here? I really like those kind of things! I even had a couple idea of stories about an alternate universe. :pinkie:

On the night of February 1st, 2015 in the alternate universe, the Seattle Seahawks run the ball,

Spoiler

but unfortunately, Beast Mode drops it:BornAgainBrony::orly:  

Seattle fans can never get over it or let go of it.  

Not to worry Seattle, I got the remedy:darling:  As Rocky the Squirrel says,

:mlp_icwudt:"Now here's something you'll really like":mlp_icwudt:  

30 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Are we speaking about alternate universe and history here? I really like those kind of things! I even had a couple idea of stories about an alternate universe. :pinkie:

Could do that.

But what comes to mind are the very long term consequences of the war from which the Cultures in Europe have never fully recovered. Not just the bodies, but the degeneration of the social orders and the implications that has had on the quality of the people born afterwards. There is the idea that every Culture throughout history is like a living organism: it is born, it ages, then it dies. Things that come intuitively to man living in a Culture during its apex, man during the period of a Culture's decline struggles in his attempt to merely maintain the standards of his Cultural ancestors.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

That's one of my primary interests.

1 minute ago, Sophie H. said:

If you're invisible and you close your eyes, can you see through your eyelids? :ooh:

I'm thinking this now, too. Asking the deep questions here...

it's 4:26am and this is deep....

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I'm thinking that if the world was an orange, it would be too small to fit everybody on it.

Current thought: "You forgot to add, "I think so, Brain.". pinky-en-brain-logo-1FDBA80086-seeklogo. JK. :P

I never quite understood what the teacup reaction is supposed to convey. I have usually interpreted it as conveying disagreement, but I do not know if this is accurate.

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias

5 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

I never quite understood what the teacup reaction is supposed to convey. I have usually interpreted it as conveying disagreement, but I do not know if this is accurate.

I always thought it meant Celestia tea party, so I use it as meaning 'like'. :D