Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Show The Ponies What Disasters Earth Is Capable Of (How Do They React?)

GXPBlast

This gave me an awesome idea for a fan fiction! ;)

Glad I could help out you with that lol. You should definitely share it here when or if your finish it.

(edited)

I'd show them an episode of Jersey Shore and tell them that this is worst mankind has gone through

Edited by Megas75

(edited)

I'd show them an episode of Jersey Shore and tell them that this is worst mankind has gone through

Although that is some stupid crap mankind has been put through, Its not a natural disasters in terms of volcanic, violent weather, etc

Edited by GXPBlast

(edited)

That would not be "Natural Disasters" that Earth faces. But I guess it would be interesting.

I was actually talking about a Well-Intentioned Extremist trying to turn Earth into a 2nd Equestria to give humanity weather-control and disaster-prevention, too.

Kind of like TCB, but without the speciesism, the misanthropy, etc.

Edited by A.V.

I think they'd be more shocked by human-related tragedies such as any genocide than they would be about things like natural disasters. I'd imagine that the Everfree Forest has natural weather since it has no pegasai controlling it, so I doubt they wouldn't have seen such things.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd imagine that the Everfree Forest has natural weather since it has no pegasai controlling it, so I doubt they wouldn't have seen such things.

I am nearly sure they have not been through mile wide tornadoes with over 300mph winds capable of pretty much destroying everything in its path.

I also dont think the MLP universe has even come close to something of that nature even in everfree forest lol.

Edited by GXPBlast

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

They would freak out and

probably not be able to sleep again.

I think even Celestia and Luna with their many thousands years of experiences could prepare them for the disasters Earth has thrown at humankind lol.

Edited by GXPBlast

(edited)

I would think Rainbow Dash being weather pony would think its awesome or freak out being that she probably has never seen this type of weather before lol

Edited by GXPBlast

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Just for some extra shock value I wonder how the ponies would react if massive tornadoes such as the ones shown here would happen to show up in Equestria. I dont think any Pegasi has ever produced tornadoes this destructive lol. We are talking about tornadoes that can reach more than a mile wide and have winds over 300+ MPH which have shown to flatten buildings and lift trucks and even planes like they were toys.

Edited by GXPBlast

(edited)

I think they'd find it absolutely terrifying, but at the same time they'll probably have lots of awe and respect at humankind's tenacity.

Edited by Terminus

• 9 years later...