Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Diamond Tiara Fan Club

Moved to Elsewhere

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You know, everyone's waiting for a Diamond Tiara redemption episode in Season 5. But it honestly doesn't matter to me either way.

Friend:

post-28184-0-11936200-1426537081_thumb.png

or bully:

post-28184-0-89970000-1426536968_thumb.png

Any episode I learn more about Diamond Tiara is a good episode. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

You know, everyone's waiting for a Diamond Tiara redemption episode in Season 5. But it honestly doesn't matter to me either way.

Friend:

attachicon.gifthey_aren_t_all_that_bad__by_handsockz-d64lupb.png

or bully:

attachicon.gifdiabolical_diamond_tiara_by_metatiara-d5fhdvo.png

Any episode I learn more about Diamond Tiara is a good episode. 

I'm not really  expecting a redemption, but I'd really like to see more than just the rich brat we've seen so far. I hope said S5 episode with her really brings it

Tell me, doesn't she looks good with a suit  :wub:

1.png

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Happy late anniversary, DTFC!

175088__UNOPT__animated_diamond-tiara.gi

Honestly, I would've posted on the 1st, but I hate the message that sends. I'm not a fan of Diamond Tiara as a joke, or to be ironic; i'm a fan because I truly appreciate her as a character, and because I think she deserves a little bit more than what she's been given right now. I hope at least a few of you here feel the same way. 

Speaking of which... this entire threads has been set up as a joke, which doesn't help our cause. Do you guys think I should ask the mods to relocate this or start it over? Or would I just be wasting my time? Is this club that important to anyone? Answers, guys!

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was coming here to ask why DT is loved? Isn't she a ''F*** you, you son of a b****'' kind of character? I feel neutral towards the character. She is a b****, but it's ok to have such a character, but I don't understand how she could be thought of positively.

I was coming here to ask why DT is loved? Isn't she a ''F*** you, you son of a b****'' kind of character? I feel neutral towards the character. She is a b****, but it's ok to have such a character, but I don't understand how she could be thought of positively.

I'd like to assume that most of the people here are like myself, in that they focus on the character herself, rather than the aspects around her. As such, it's entirely possible to love DT without specifically supporting the things that she does, because we can see different sides or "more" to her than that. Simple. :lol:

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

Rejoice, brothers and sisters! For the promised day has come at last!

458183__safe_solo_animated_diamond+tiara

...Ahem. It has been four years since we witnessed our little Diamond's first appearance, proudly strutting her stuff in Call of the Cutie. Since then, she had kicked and struggled to fight her way into our hearts, and though we didn't always like the results, we held on, knowing that one day, Mrs. Tiara would finally get her day to shine in the sun like the diamond she truly was.

Well, it came!

131311579690.gif

*cough*As the sayings of Chauntal Straund told us, yesterday, we discovered a new side of Diamond Tiara. A more beautiful, caring side, one who's capable of using her special talents to support and inspire others, instead of hurt and de-mean. She's taken a new step, becoming a better, stronger pony, and we have all witnessed it first hand. There is always more than one side to a diamond. And sometimes, the wait is worth it.

Nothing else to say. Except for those of us who were always fans, and for those of us who have just joined the ranks... Tiara on, my brothers. Tiara on.

mlfw8262-14141.gif

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 1

It's all about friendship and redemption. I am now solidly in Diamond Tiara's corner, rooting for her! Almost losing Silver Spoon as her best friend helped redeem her. I'm actually very happy for them both.

post-375-0-76630300-1444622273_thumb.jpg

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 3