Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anti Bronies are now the trolls!

CosmicHooves

Listen.

Bronies used to be called trolls by anti Bronies at the start.

It seems the tides have turned.

Now anti Bronies will go on MLP videos and say the nastiest things.

That's basically trolling.

What we do doesn't hurt anyone.

We just make awesome music, fanfics (I love me a good story), and art surrounded around a show that is based off of friendship and the positive things in life.

Anti Bronies now have turned out to be mostly trolls that are just plain mean.

In the battle of love versus hate, love wins in the end.

You realize they were the trolls in the first place? I have met these type of people in real life before and let me just say it is not a good sight. They literally enjoy other people's pain, and purposely get into fights because it entertains them. It's disgusting. The best way to deal with them is to not do anything at all, unless you can completely understand who they are as people and Identify their weak points. They will try and sometimes succeed to hurt and ruin us and our artwork, but let me just say ~ We will proudly go down with our ships.

It's the old "just because you like something that I don't I'm going to try to make you miserable just like me because I have nothing better to do" trolling thing.

I used to be an anti-brony and I was really mean to my sister but then I made up with her and let myself be an open brony.

Just ignore them because things like this are always going to happen. ^^;

I see Anti-Brony people as the same type of trash that enslaved the blacks and treat females like squat. I think we should look at how these brave people in the past over came their anti something monsters. I believe we bronies can learn something from the past and its aggression towards, well change really.  

For those of us who are saying "duh we knew this" - where is your sense of friendship and good will?  C'mon ponies.  Sometimes we need to talk about things more than once.  Sometimes we talk about something that is bothering us just to talk it through again. 

It's no more old news to talk about the bully / trolls than to talk about the lame merchandise that Hasbro produces.  Sometimes we just need to say it again.

• Brohoof 3

What you are saying is true, though some people have a legitimate reason to be irritated when some of us have a tendency to be let's say...overenthusiastic about our interests  when some of these people legitimately try the show and don't find it to their liking, so I think some (not all) of them are trying to vent out of frustration.

It definitely doesn't excuse this type of behavior, but just because someone is a part of this fandom doesn't necessarily mean that they can't act like a bit of a jerk (intentional or not).

So neither side is completely innocent-even if a small minority of us are actually like this.

• Brohoof 2

I agree.

They have nothing else to do with their lives other than complain and bitch about something that isn't hurting them in any way.

But anti bronies are like a dedicated community of trolls.

There are actually anti-bronies who find rational reasons to dislike us, and they don't go personal.

But in terms of proportion. Hater trolls >>> Brony trolls

For those of us who are saying "duh we knew this" - where is your sense of friendship and good will?  C'mon ponies.  Sometimes we need to talk about things more than once.  Sometimes we talk about something that is bothering us just to talk it through again. 

It's no more old news to talk about the bully / trolls than to talk about the lame merchandise that Hasbro produces.  Sometimes we just need to say it again.

Well, yeah but we do need to be aware of this. But spamming this related kind of stuff is definitely not right.

About lame Hasbro products, talk about the plushies. The Japanese ones are just plain creepy they look virtually exactly the same as the characters in the show, like they used some top secret genetic clone procedure or something. While official Hasbro plushies...

I used to be anti-brony but as of Janurary 2014 I am a brony. Anti-bronies have been either trolls or in denial.

My favorite brony band is L-Train because they have a great guitar solos and plus they are metal. Metal is my favorite kind of music.

Tsk tsk, still dissapoints me that people are being such smartasses towards this guy for the topic. Sure we knew, but I think we need a reminder. :)

Not really, I mean this type of thin just boosts the fandoms ego, to be honest.

Listen.

Bronies used to be called trolls by anti Bronies at the start.

It seems the tides have turned.

Now anti Bronies will go on MLP videos and say the nastiest things.

That's basically trolling.

What we do doesn't hurt anyone.

We just make awesome music, fanfics (I love me a good story), and art surrounded around a show that is based off of friendship and the positive things in life.

Anti Bronies now have turned out to be mostly trolls that are just plain mean.

In the battle of love versus hate, love wins in the end.

just ignore them, it works, and I know from experience  :blush:

Not really, I mean this type of thin just boosts the fandoms ego, to be honest.

Seriously?  You think that being happy that we strive to be a peaceful inclusive organization is serving as an ego booster? 

Wow.

• Brohoof 1

Don't listen to those people who troll us. They're just trying to make us look bad which of course we're not.

Exactly this.........tbh, its truly sad that Anti-Bronies have no "heart" of "caring" and being kind to others in terms of accepting others, no matter their interests. 

Seriously?  You think that being happy that we strive to be a peaceful inclusive organization is serving as an ego booster? 

Wow.

Opinions are a shocking thing.

Sometimes they differ from your own thoughts; wow!

This isn't really anything new, I'm fairly sure the entire fandom has already known about this. When you're a guy liking My Little Pony, it should be an understanding that you'll get haters, and plenty of them.

Opinions are a shocking thing.

Sometimes they differ from your own thoughts; wow!

If I really thought it was your opinion, I would not have commented because I would have respected it. 

(edited)

Well, whenever I see someone talking bad about the show on pony videos, I just laugh! XD The comments get so many downvotes and so many replies back from bronies.

Actually, no. The more recent scenario is somebody with a pony avatar on YouTube comments on a video, you see someone reply back with someone provocative like "die pony faggot" and sure enough a long comment war starts. It is so funny.

Also, I should note that in more recent years, I haven't been able to see "This comment has received too many downvotes. Show post anyway?" on YouTube. Maybe I'm just not seeing comments that got too many downvotes anymore? Or maybe they implemented somewhere where if a comment got too many negative votes, it gets removed? Idk. This largely happened after YouTube implemented the Top comments and Show new comments feature.

Edited by SilverDays
  • Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...