Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anti Bronies are now the trolls!

CosmicHooves

Listen.

Bronies used to be called trolls by anti Bronies at the start.

It seems the tides have turned.

Now anti Bronies will go on MLP videos and say the nastiest things.

That's basically trolling.

What we do doesn't hurt anyone.

We just make awesome music, fanfics (I love me a good story), and art surrounded around a show that is based off of friendship and the positive things in life.

Anti Bronies now have turned out to be mostly trolls that are just plain mean.

In the battle of love versus hate, love wins in the end.

• Brohoof 8

Listen.

Bronies used to be called trolls by anti Bronies at the start.

It seems the tides have turned.

Now anti Bronies will go on MLP videos and say the nastiest things.

That's basically trolling.

What we do doesn't hurt anyone.

We just make awesome music, fanfics (I love me a good story), and art surrounded around a show that is based off of friendship and the positive things in life.

Anti Bronies now have turned out to be mostly trolls that are just plain mean.

In the battle of love versus hate, love wins in the end.

First, I will point out that I am neither a brony, nor an anti-brony, just a person who's been in the dark hole that is this fandom and back.

>what we do doesn't hurt anyone

Some bronies are quite aggressive, both irl, and online. Who knows the people who have been bombarded with useless insults due to having a different opinion.

>we just make awesome music, fanfics, and art based off of positive things in life

[most of] the music is sub-par, but most popular [good] artists will head somewhere promising, like !

-There are quite a bit of morbid, crude, sexual, and gruesome fics, like Sweet Apple Massacre, the overhyped Cupcakes, and various sexually oriented CYOA fics on 4chan and other sites

-There is also the wonderful r34, and artists such as atryl and Avante92. Also the unforgettable grimdark art.

Although the anti-bronies are hella annoying and mislead, we cannot act as if this fandom is only rainbows and butterflies.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure this belongs here

we cannot act as if this fandom is only rainbows and butterflies.

No fandom is only rainbows and butterflies ._.

Pokemon, DBZ, they all have their fair share of creepypasta and r34.
  • Brohoof 1

Let me tell you two universal truths of the world.

1: Where there are people who like something, there will be a proportionate number of people who rival that like with their own dislike.

in other words, the more something is liked, the more it is also hated. As long as something exists, there will be people who, for whatever reason hate it. Which brings me onto the next universal truth.

2. Haters gonna hate.

Haters will hate. It's what haters do. Most haters don't even know why they hate things that they hate, or have only really superficial reasons for their hatred, like hating it because it's different or unorthodox (like grown men liking MLP). Everyone hates to some extent. I absolutely love vampire related stuff like True Blood and Vampire Diaries. But I hate Twilight. I don't know really why because I haven't even read all the books. I've read book one, and watched half of film one (I genuinely tried, but I couldn't finish it - the acting was too terrible) and I hate it. I can't really explain why. Maybe it's because I want to be a vampire and I'm afraid that if I gave it a chance, I might like it (probably not, but you get the idea).

First, I will point out that I am neither a brony, nor an anti-brony, just a person who's been in the dark hole that is this fandom and back.

Some bronies are quite aggressive, both irl, and online. Who knows the people who have been bombarded with useless insults due to having a different opinion.

>we just make awesome music, fanfics, and art based off of positive things in life

[most of] the music is sub-par, but most popular [good] artists will head somewhere promising, like !

-There are quite a bit of morbid, crude, sexual, and gruesome fics, like Sweet Apple Massacre, the overhyped Cupcakes, and various sexually oriented CYOA fics on 4chan and other sites

-There is also the wonderful r34, and artists such as atryl and Avante92. Also the unforgettable grimdark art.

Although the anti-bronies are hella annoying and mislead, we cannot act as if this fandom is only rainbows and butterflies.

Actually most of the people seem really nice.

Plus I like all the music.

Like all of it.

Even the ones you might consider to be "sub-par".

Plus fanfics are just a way to let someone express their imagination no matter how nasty it may seem to you.

I actually enjoyed reading "Cupcakes" even though I'm a hardcore Rainbow Dash fan.

It was very well written indeed.

Furthermore, this fandom compared to other is inanely clean.

I've heard more cussing from a Minecraft Forums site that actually forbid cussing.

Btw. I'm just curious. If you're not a Brony or MLP fan of any kind, why are you even on this site?
  • Brohoof 1

Pokemon, DBZ, they all have their fair share of creepypasta and r34.

Hell, they had more than their fair share, its just none of the explicit material ever went viral due to the nature of the franchises behind them. Now a certain Party pony from a girl's cartoon being a serial killer, was bound to attract attention and spread like a virus.

Also, the Japanese anime fanbase has way more R34 than Bronydom and it pisses me off how they aren't called out on it.

And in other fire was discovered and the wheel was invented, I don't mean to be a dick but this is old news.

Permission to shove a pineapple up a random anti-brony's @$$?

Now thanks to you I can't stop thinking about that scene in little nicky where satan shoved the pinaepple up Hitlers ass.

• Brohoof 1

Actually most of the people seem really nice.

Plus I like all the music.

Like all of it.

Even the ones you might consider to be "sub-par".

Plus fanfics are just a way to let someone express their imagination no matter how nasty it may seem to you.

I actually enjoyed reading "Cupcakes" even though I'm a hardcore Rainbow Dash fan.

It was very well written indeed.

Furthermore, this fandom compared to other is inanely clean.

I've heard more cussing from a Minecraft Forums site that actually forbid cussing.

Btw. I'm just curious. If you're not a Brony or MLP fan of any kind, why are you even on this site?

I'll certainly attest to that. From what I've seen inter-fan fighting among Bronies doesn't seem to happen too often (maybe because love/tolerance is at the heart of the community?). But walk onto a Sonic or Pokemon forum and you will be met with rage and hatred from all sides. Hell, when I used to play WoW the forums were a freaking warzone. Rift and SWTOR were no better. So much hatred. So much rage.

Typical pokemon forum post: "0MG U US3 GYARAD0S IN OU LOL WT A SCRUB"

Typical wow forum post: "SHAMAN Y U NO HOLD AGGRO??!!"

Typical MLP forum post: "What would you do if you went to McDonalds and your favourite member of the mane 6 served you in the queue?"

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

"Now the trolls"

Sorry, but when were they not trolls? I'm pretty sure going out of your way to hate on something and then basically making that your identity on the internet qualifies as being a troll.

Edited by CloudMistDragon
  • Brohoof 1

Because the mods need someone to kick around.

lol jk.

It's because I meet some pretty chill people, and my spirit animal, @SCS, sometimes consults me about my controversial views on the administration.

And also because I have a non-biased view point for threads like this.

Yeahh, this isn't really breaking news, pal :D

Not much else to say other than that, so I'll just post Rarity :D

img-2474253-1-Rarity_with_tiara_S2E9.png

Im with Ghostie on this one, :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Tsk tsk, still dissapoints me that people are being such smartasses towards this guy for the topic. Sure we knew, but I think we need a reminder. :)

Edited by PeachBlink
  • Brohoof 2

But anti bronies are like a dedicated community of trolls.

I agree.

They have nothing else to do with their lives other than complain and bitch about something that isn't hurting them in any way.

• Brohoof 2