Who should be the villain of "Twilight's Kingdom"?

Forlong

75 users have voted

1. 1. Who should be the villain of "Twilight's Kingdom"?

• Queen Chrysalis
    • King Sombra
    • The Pony of Shadows/Nightmare Forces
    • The Windigos
    • Another draconequus
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Other (explain in post)

They should add a girl of Discord's race, then Discord falls MADLY in love with her, but then later realizes that she's evil, then maybe a fight scene? Because that would be EPIC! :D

188001__safe_image-macro_discord_caption

Discord falling in love at this point would be a bit much.  Princess Celestia will give him permission to do whatever he can to catch this villain.  Do you think he'll waste time admiring her pretty green eyes?  Nah, he'll try his hardest I imagine.

Not saying Discord can't fall in love.  It just doesn't seem reasonable for this episode, based on the information I have on it.  And we all know Celestia secretly wants him.

Discord_celestia_kiss.jpg

As long as it's not a black and red alicorn I'm happy...

But seriously i think a new villian would be cool :P

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I expect the Pony of Shadows will be the enemy.

Realistically, I hope it's Chrysalis.  That's who I voted for in the poll.

Unrealistically, people have thrown around the idea of Starswirl the Bearded being the enemy.  Due to my username, I'd like to see that happen.

EDIT: My vote is now for Other

Edited by StarSwirlTheBearded
  • Brohoof 1

MacCarthy said he was dead

Don't trust the writers. Don't. Never trust them.

Anyway, betting on Discord, Nightmare Forces, or Sombra.

Or a new villain.

Or Starswirl. 

Also, Frith has the right idea.

gary-oak-3520.jpg

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 2

What if the villan is a god or goddess from tartarus and she or he is seeking to destroy equestria and he or she raises up a army from tartarus.  Or he or she could of heard about the the princesses and twilight.... or what if the villan is starswirled the bearded who ascended as a God in tartarus...

The ultimate foe for Twilight Sparkle? Gary. Gary Oak, Gary the snail, I don't care, any Gary will do.

Twilight would be no match for Gary MOTHAFUCKIN Oak!

• Brohoof 1

The ultimate foe for Twilight Sparkle? Gary. Gary Oak, Gary the snail, I don't care, any Gary will do.

Gary Wright?

Twilight would be no match for Gary MOTHAFUCKIN Oak!

Yes, Gary Wright. There will be no exceptions. 

There can only be one true S4 finale villain.

star_swirl_traveling_museum_poster_by_ma

And it isn't Gary.

The battle begins.

Edited by StarSwirlTheBearded
  • Brohoof 1

I'd like it to be someone new, like the synopsis suggests. Maybe someone like King Sombra, only better; the problem with him wasn't that he had no personality, but that the route they were going with him--a frightening force of nature--wasn't executed as well as it could have been.

That being said, I seem to recall Meghan saying there would be new, "messed up" villains this season. I was guessing that she was referring to the Mane-iac when she said "messed up", but I could be wrong. If only I could remember where I read that...

Edited by immblueversion

I think Queen Chrysalis should be the main villain. Since Discord is basically Fluttershy's child now by the way she treats him(aka like a 'friend' but really like a foal by some of the actions she makes). I voted Queen Chrysalis because I honestly believe that the changeling illusions would be a great asset and a great way to take over if done correctly, with some time and planing.

Sunset Shimmer should also be a villain as well because she is basically Twilight's rival. She's everything Twilight hates and I love that about her. Sunset's jealously of Twilight Sparkly taking her place and ruling the kingdom she is supposed to rule would anger her even more, and maybe even force herself to take what she believes is her place on the throne.

Tirek from the first generation MLP

So much yes right there. He means some serious stuff. He should come back as a villain and give children nightmares like the first Equestrian Girls movie did! 

• Brohoof 1