Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

People who are Bronies with no Brony Friends Club

ztrash

What if we make a Skype group so we can all live chat? Like the idea @Zizkil ?

Who is Best Pony? or some $h!+.

Twilight Sparkle  :wacko: , because... hmmmm... she's the best!

@Kulstor I think Zizkil was refering to who our favorite pony was, but you got a point... what's your overall favorite pony then?

• Brohoof 1

Guess I'm an odd case.  I don't have a favorite.  I do have some that are tied for first.  Some depending on how well they are written since i think some of the main 6 are better done in some episodes then others.  For first I'd have to say: Twlight Sparkle, Spike, Luna.    Depending on how well they are written: Rainbowdash, Applejack

• Brohoof 1

We might not have brony friends, but who here can play brony music around their friends, because i have friends and family that have enjoyed some of the songs. They won't watch the show though. I play music by Sim Gretina, and Silva Hound mostly.

• Brohoof 2

Well if somepony wants to be a part of the Skype group just drop your Skype account and I'll be sure to add you :) Is this okay @Zizkil ?

I guess I'll be joining this group as well. It would be very nice, though! ^^"

I'm not the one who created the thread, but welcome Adorkable! :D

• Brohoof 2

Well if somepony wants to be a part of the Skype group just drop your Skype account and I'll be sure to add you :) Is this okay @Zizkil ?

I'm not the one who created the thread, but welcome Adorkable! :D

I guess I'll go create a skype or something, I have no idea how that stuff works tho, so give me some time to figure it out.

• Brohoof 1

Darn it, I would join to, but my microphone is dead ... also I would only write anyway, so ...

My experience with Skype groups is that there's always room for people, microphone or not. In fact most of the talking in such groups seems to be done by typing rather than speaking, so it's fine if you don't have a microphone or webcam to do Skype calls with.

• Brohoof 1

Making one is easy lol, but don't you have to have Skype credits if you actually want to call the group or something else besides type?

Only if you want to use video with multiple people. Group calls with voice only are free.

So @Zizkil , did you figure out how to make the group? Or should we already start the group and we add you to it later? @WhiteLightning says he can make the group, so... should he do it?  :blink:

No pressure or anything, I am just asking :)

I would consider a donation poll but that be like free loading I guess.

I guess it's okay since we will only voice/type chat, so we will need no money :D And if you want to do a group videocall, Google Hangouts can do the trick ;)

Edited by Bojo
  • Brohoof 1

Not yet, Zizkil said he was going to create a group but he wasn't sure how to do it. I don't have the time to moderate a group right now but if for some reason Zizkil won't be able to create one I'll do it.  :lol:

I'd rather ley you make, or someone else, since i just created one. I wouldn't know what the hell to do  :P

So @Zizkil , did you figure out how to make the group? Or should we already start the group and we add you to it later? @WhiteLightning says he can make the group, so... should he do it?  :blink:

No pressure or anything, I am just asking :)

I guess it's okay since we will only voice/type chat, so we will need no money :D And if you want to do a group videocall, Google Hangouts can do the trick ;)

Like i said, i barely created one soooooooooo yeah. I'll let anyone else do it, since i might screw up something...

• Brohoof 2