Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

People who are Bronies with no Brony Friends Club

ztrash

Brony friends in real life? Nope. Count me in! :3 I'd give a lot to have one though.

Mr. Felix! Glad you're joining! Have a muffin as a welcoming gift!  :muffins:

Yea i am brony and i have no brony friends : (  it would be nice to have someone to chat with.

Join our Skype group! Or just chat on here :D

Count me too, I used to have a brony friend but he moved, so I'm sure that counts right? I would really like to have some brony freinds just so I can talk with someone about the show and just hang out in a brony way :derp:

Sorry for that, and yup, guess it counts :) Well count me in to chat with you :D Also, want to join our Skype group?

*Hug everypony in this thread here* :yay:

20120214045244!A_big_group_hug_S1E23.png

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES! GROUP HUG!

• Brohoof 1

Sorry for that, and yup, guess it counts :) Well count me in to chat with you :D Also, want to join our Skype group?

img-2532176-1-20120214045244!A_big_group

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES! GROUP HUG!

(Well that's a huge quote) Anyway, yes that would be awesome if I could join you skype group! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

I live in the most populated state of the United States, and I still can't find any brony friends.

A friend of mine started dating a pegasister, and I was really excited. She was a crappy girlfriend.

I didn't want to be her friend anyways.  :(

• Brohoof 3

Well my girlfriend likes MLP but not a big fan like me, does that count as no brony friends? (IRL ones that is)

Well, she is your girl - FRIEND , so it counts for me! :lol: have a cake for joining :)

I live in the most populated state of the United States, and I still can't find any brony friends.

A friend of mine started dating a pegasister, and I was really excited. She was a crappy girlfriend.

I didn't want to be her friend anyways.  :(

Awwww I'm sorry for that... *hugs* Have some cider to forget about that and join the fun :D

Of course all and everyone of you can join! ^^ always happy to see more members!

Thank you White!

And to all of ya who joined, want some cake? Its the best flavor around, Marzapan Masquarade Madness!

(And a Oreo ice-cream cake if you like.)

• Brohoof 1

@Flutter_Guy_Dash , @Derpy Defense Force Can I have your Skype users so you can join? (You can send them by PM if you want) You can also add me in skype (bojorquez97) and then I'll add you to the group :) Zizkil and WhiteLightning can add you as well.

Oh crap, my xbox controller is out of batteries! (and I dont have any more :( )

damn, do you have an extra control or something you can take the batteries off of?

damn, do you have an extra control or something you can take the batteries off of?

Nope, all my controllers have the wire that connects to the xbox, and the fucking xbox one doesnt have a wire. I'll have to get some tomorrow... sorry :blush::( :( :(

• Brohoof 1