Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if the Mane 6 met Jesus?

PonyFunk

That sounds like a really bad sitcom :D

In any case, I believe Jesus, being the chill fella that he is (his dad's a dick, though. Have you read the old testament?) would probably just take it at face value. You know, eat a Scooby Snack, beat the shit out of Makusu and then be friendly about it.

Here's how I would picture a convo between Jesus and Rarity:

"Oh...er, what did you say your name was again, Darling?" :D

"It's @Dark Qiviut, brah. The guys in my drum circle call me Raindance Sunflower, but you can call me Jesus."

"Oh, well, Jesus, that mane on your face certainly looks scraggly! :D Come, we must go to the boutique and give you a makeover at once! :D Nothing else about it!" :D (She'd do it entirely for free, by the way. Because she's generous :wub: )

"Totes, brah. Just let me get done jammin' out to my old Woodstock mixtape."

And that's that.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 5

I think it would work out.

It would be an even more powerful heavenly force I mean come on guys we're looking at the fugging MESSIAH teaming up with the MANIFESTATIONS OF LOVE. I mean REALLY.

But really, in order for the Jesus thing to work out, there would have to be the introduction of a god, a being more powerful then Celestia. But It would work out with the mane six's attributes. But he would have to come for a reason. You know Jesus came to introduce a new testimony of faith among the people of Israel. So it would turn into the bible all over again.

• What would their reaction be to seeing Him perform His miracles?
  • Would they accept and love Him?
  • Would Twilight want to spend time studying His Word?
  • Would the Elements of Harmony be replaced by one stronger element...Love?

"Dude, how is he doing magic without a horn? And how is his magic so powerful? Time for science!"

"This guy is weird. He's like a magical bald monkey, spouting some crockery about sin and heaven and hell. I don't think he knows that Santa isn't real. Seems to have a pretty big ego too."

"So, you're saying the universe was made in a week by a magic sky man? No, all the evidence points to the big bang and a universe 13.7 billion years old."

The elements of harmony are parts of friendship, which is a type of love. They're complimentary.

• 7 years later...
On 2014-04-11 at 3:04 PM, repsol rave said:

i honestly don't think they would see him as how the people on earth see him. 

i know religion is a touchy subject, but from a purely neutral point of view i have to say that they would just treat him like a lost stranger. 

even if he performed his miracles, they wouldn't  be impressed. since even the most basic unicorn can do much more advanced magic.

Exactly.

If Twilight was given a copy of The Bible she would definitely want to read it. She may not understand parts of it because it's not the history, religion, or culture of Equestria.

I don't think The Elements of Harmony would be replaced by The Elements of Love. They are similar, so, why change them?