Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worshiping this show?

CosmicHooves

Do you have any idea how many lambs I've sacrificed to Princess Luna? It's like .. whoaaaaaa.

And not *just* lambs. Really, any small mammals nobody will miss are fair game. Squirrels, raccoons, lost pets, even some geese just for the lel of it.

• Brohoof 1

I thought this would be about over obsession of mlp. That is something I admit having a problem. Now I have nothing against people who believe in God. Or people who believes Celestia is the God of this Earth BUT I do believe that Celestia could beat God in a battle. Sorry to all those opposed but (at least in Equestria) Celestia is the most powerful being there is. Also she is awesome in every way! :derp:

• Brohoof 2

We are a fandom, not a cult, so worshipping My Little Pony is quite a stretch, thus I have not seen any brony worship the show. Shows like "Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers", "Batman the Animated Series" and "The Simpsons" have depicted cults or gurus, and even a cautionary tale of joining one, like exploitation, perversion and deception, most of the hallmarks that make up a cult, but not a fandom, we have great freedom and understanding among bronies, in addition we have the flexibility to excel in other things outside of the fandom, like hobbies and careers, I love My Little Pony, but it is not every fibre of my being, nor have other bronies surrendered their lives to MLP, for we must not confuse enthusiasm for the show for worship, anyway most bronies I have met are well rounded people, than can identify with anything pony related or not.   

• Brohoof 1

We are a fandom, not a cult, so worshipping My Little Pony is quite a stretch, thus I have not seen any brony worship the show. Shows like "Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers", "Batman the Animated Series" and "The Simpsons" have depicted cults or gurus, and even a cautionary tale of joining one, like exploitation, perversion and deception, most of the hallmarks that make up a cult, but not a fandom, we have great freedom and understanding among bronies, in addition we have the flexibility to excel in other things outside of the fandom, like hobbies and careers, I love My Little Pony, but it is not every fibre of my being, nor have other bronies surrendered their lives to MLP, for we must not confuse enthusiasm for the show for worship, anyway most bronies I have met are well rounded people, than can identify with anything pony related or not.   

My thoughts on worship are a bit different. I don't see it as surrendering one's entirely to something. I see it as a way of giving thanks to the divine.

Anyways, I think it's foolish to worship the show itself. But if egregores exist, and chaos magick can do what it claims, then it would only take about 20 followers for a ritual, the actual ritual, and the egregore we want to make into a deity. Although we can't really use the actual Princess Celestia egregore, because we would be pulling her out of her reality.

@,

All sillyness aside, I don't think it would be necissary to 'pull' the Celestia egregore into our world as you put it in order to diefy and worship her. Contact can be made with the egregore via invocation or evocation and we can ask permission. If she gives the green light, then by all means.

Perhaps a sort of idol could be made to make a temporary achor to her.

Whoever wants to make a pony religion and worship the show needs to go outside and stop watching TV.

You're right. Tomorrow when Celestia's sun rises, I shall go outside and worship her glory.

• Brohoof 2

Well, this is... Uhh...

I haven't seen anyone "Worship" friendship is magic, but, if it's true than I hate to burst your bubble but this is a children's cartoon. Whatever floats your boat though, I guess.

Edited by Foxx
  • Brohoof 1

Well, this is... Uhh...

I haven't seen anyone "Worship" friendship is magic, but, if it's true than I hate to burst your bubble but this is a children's cartoon. Whatever floats your boat though, I guess.

We do not worship the show, we worship Celestia, the great and mighty Sun Princess/Goddess who hath ruled over Equestria for over 1000 years.

Her Egregore exists in the aether, or the Akashic Records if you prefer, and it is our greatest hope that one day she may manifest her power on earth and bring mankind to salvation and Harmony.

Latis Telas Sela Talis Litas Tia!

Of course there are bronies who worship the show, but then again there are always those who take what they love too far

We do not worship the show, we worship Celestia, the great and mighty Sun Princess/Goddess who hath ruled over Equestria for over 1000 years.

Her Egregore exists in the aether, or the Akashic Records if you prefer, and it is our greatest hope that one day she may manifest her power on earth and bring mankind to salvation and Harmony.

Latis Telas Sela Talis Litas Tia!

I still think we should just make anchors for both Celestia and Luna. Although I think someone must've already made an anchor for Luna already, since many people report her visiting them in their dreams, and helping them with problems.

I have been thinking about Celestia a lot lately, because I am currently writing a fic where her thinking is central to the plot.

I wouldn't worship Celestia, because first she doesn't want that, and at least my version of her denies being a deity (she is though a primordial entity of some sort somehow related to Tiamat).  

I have to admit though that if she existed, she would have my unswerving obedience, but as a leader, not a deity.  I have a good deal of reverence for her as a benevolent monarch.

• 7 years later...