Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Scariest TV/Movie Logo you ever saw

SaburoDaimando

Ahh Opening and Closing Logos.  They remind you who developed, produced and/or distributed the TV show/Movie you just saw.  But there are some that will cause a few viewers to jump in shock.  Name at least one Opening or Closing logo that scared you.

Here is an example from Russia's VID TV Logo from the 90s.  Definitely a shocker.

• 1 year later...

BUMP

The logo that I think is the scariest is this logo

There is also this logo that scares a lot of peope but I was never scared of it due to it being Plastered with the 1992 20th Television logo on most reruns of shows of that era.

The Gracie Films logo, or to be more specific, the closing logo in Simpsons episodes. The regular version doesn't scare me, but the Treehouse of Horror variation most certainly does. I cower every time I hear that terrible scream, and it has been that way since I was a kid. It definitely has given me many sleepless nights.  :eww:

Edited by Officer Wet Blanket
  • Brohoof 1

The second Klasky Csupo logo was always ugly and frightening to me, just like everything else they made

Also Jimmy Neutron with that monkey that always said "HI! I'M PAUL"

• Brohoof 1

I haven't seen any scary closing logos. Because in my country they never show exciting closing logos. Just crap ones.

The second Klasky Csupo logo was always ugly and frightening to me, just like everything else they made

Klasky Csupo made awesome shows though (in my opinion).

I haven't seen any scary closing logos. Because in my country they never show exciting closing logos. Just crap ones.

There is an explanation for this, it is called logo plastering. It is the practice of replacing older logos including the scary ones on this thread with newer ones.

Here is an example of a logo that got wiped out by that practice, it is a recreation of the T.A.T Communications Company logo from 1980 that no tapes of the actual logo has surfaced yet. It is also scary because of that horrible jingle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtgOntdWfI

Off Topic: I know the person who created this recreation of the T.A.T logo. He will be making a documentary about that logo I have heard from him. So credit goes to that person who is named on YouTube "Trickymario7654"

Edited by superdogz1999
  • Brohoof 1

Klasky Csupo made awesome shows though (in my opinion).

lol believe me, I loved most of the shows Klasky Csupo made(well, except for As Told By Ginger :P), but that logo of theirs was some serious nightmare fuel

While we're on the subject of Nick, the Snee-Oosh Logo(Hey Arnold) also bugged me a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huCLcRInS8E

lol believe me, I loved most of the shows Klasky Csupo made(well, except for As Told By Ginger :P), but that logo of theirs was some serious nightmare fuel

While we're on the subject of Nick, the Snee-Oosh Logo(Hey Arnold) also bugged me a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huCLcRInS8E

The only shows I've seen of theirs are Rugrats, All Grown Up, and I think around 1 episode of The Wild Thornberry's.

And while on the topic of Snee-Oosh. I've seen their logo before, but never the one with the voice saying "Snee-Ooooooosh".

The Jimmy Neutron one was creepy.