Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The blursed thread: Glass toilet

Troblems

I'm afraid after enough cycles it'll start to look a lot more yellow/brown than clear...

Unless you're willing to really give it a deep cleaning to keep it shiny :ph3ar:.

Whoever had this pinned is a genius.

Anyways

I can't imagine it being very easy to clean this because glass isn't exactly very much like porcelain. It'd need to be cleaned more often than a regular toilet in order to get rid of a certain... waste residue that could easily be seen from the outside. And I can't imagine the toilet lasting very long before it inevitably cracks. Then it might shatter. And that does not sound fun to deal with. :lie:

• Brohoof 1

One might as well go one step further and make ze toilet fully invisible.

I got just the thing.

Spoiler

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f

It'll be like magic. :wacko: Let the further continuation of humans being scarred by bodily functions commence. 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I would post some toilet puns but I don't want to clog up the thread.

Come on, I know you have at least something good in the pipes.

9 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

One might as well go one step further and make ze toilet fully invisible.

I got just the thing.

Reveal hidden contents

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f

It'll be like magic. :wacko: Let the further continuation of humans being scarred by bodily functions commence. 

With the way invisibility really works, you wouldn’t actually be able to see what’s going on inside :wacko: .

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, WWolf said:

With the way invisibility really works, you wouldn’t actually be able to see what’s going on inside :wacko: .

Why not a toilet made of gold? Or diamond?

Glass toilet won't look nice in some bathrooms unlike the pretty white ones. And what if someone's number 2 smears on the glass and doesn't wash off from flushing. That means you gotta clean it more often, and it's gross. This toilet is just weird xD

• Brohoof 1

On 2014-04-30 at 11:52 PM, )O( Scarlet )O( said:

We're bronies for Celestia's sake! We've got nothing better to do than sit at the computer and stare and watch a topic about glass toilets all day :P It's what we do :lol:

don't forget pegasisters too!

(edited)
10 hours ago, WWolf said:

I'm afraid after enough cycles it'll start to look a lot more yellow/brown than clear...

Unless you're willing to really give it a deep cleaning to keep it shiny :ph3ar:.

that's what l'm afraid of even if it's glass. If windows can get dirty badly on the outside then so does this toilet.

Also why are my posts not merging?

Edited by Shigaraki
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Shigaraki said:

Glass toilet won't look nice in some bathrooms unlike the pretty white ones. And what if someone's number 2 smears on the glass and doesn't wash off from flushing. That means you gotta clean it more often, and it's gross. This toilet is just weird xD

Well, that's the point. It would look disgusting and off putting! 

6 minutes ago, SuriPolomare said:

Well, that's the point. It would look disgusting and off putting! 

ofc

it's nice for looks but it will never be because everyone needs to go. instead l would use it as a flower pot xD then you can see the soil and from the front no one will know it's a toilet.

36 minutes ago, Shigaraki said:

Also why are my posts not merging?

Unless you do them back to back they won't. 

This was done back to back

this was also done back to back

• Brohoof 1

This was done after 2 minutes

I also love the fact that this topic turned into puns. Now, to the topic at hand. I am a person that appreciates aesthetics. Even for something that is more utilitarian in nature like a coffee pot. A toilet, however, doesn't need to be fancy. It has a simple function, and to me it doesn't need to do anything more than what it was designed for and doesn't need to be aesthetically pleasing. Basically, my ass don't need the glass. 

Sinks, however, there's a fixture that you should focus on!  

• Brohoof 1

I feel like the glass would just get extremely dirty very very fast lol- the dirtiness of the inside of the toilet isn't something that I would necessarily want on display, so no, I would have to pass on getting any kind of a "glass toilet" :wacko:

You know those toilets in like, Japan though that have the settings for like, massaging your butt with water? Yeah, now one of those toilets I could definitely use :laugh: