Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The blursed thread: Glass toilet

Troblems

If there's one thing the internet has taught me, it's that as long as you can think of it, it probably exists somewhere.

That said, the idea of a glass toilet is absolutely cursed, and it probably wouldn't be so appealing if the thing gets clogged.

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle97 said:

No thanks. Who wants to look at the waste through the side of the toilet? Not me.

Are you gonna post that same line forever? :BornAgainBrony: I’ve seen it at least 3 time already!

• Brohoof 3

On 2021-06-16 at 5:39 PM, Nightfall Gloam said:

If there's one thing the internet has taught me, it's that as long as you can think of it, it probably exists somewhere.

That said, the idea of a glass toilet is absolutely cursed, and it probably wouldn't be so appealing if the thing gets clogged.

Actually, that's exactly when I'd think its practical applications would be at their best:  because then you can see the clog and see how much your plunging efforts are loosening it---how much progress you're making.

2 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle97 said:

No thanks. Who wants to look at the waste through the side of the toilet? Not me.

That's the point:  you see it until you don't, and the "you don't" part is the end-goal of the plunging, and indeed seeing it helps reach that goal!

• Brohoof 2

It is better than having no toilet.

Still, it wouldn't stay clean for long, so after a few times of use, it would be like a normal toilet anyway, so a waste of money.

To troll people, you should install a toilet sound amplifier instead. Cheaper, and way more humor involved :kirin:

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Splashee said:

It is better than having no toilet.

Still, it wouldn't stay clean for long, so after a few times of use, it would be like a normal toilet anyway, so a waste of money.

To troll people, you should install a toilet sound amplifier instead. Cheaper, and way more humor involved :kirin:

First off, true enough

Second, great, something for April fools day

• Brohoof 1