Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Digit

(edited)
So my spelling and grammar are horrible. It has always been a problem even more so sense I'm a writer. Recently I have been writing my own Original Story in the MLP universe not revolving around anything in the show other than the once named Las Pegasus. Im looking for someone who can read over parts of it and edit my bad spelling and grammar. I just finished the first excerpt and my spell check doesn't seem to pick it up so I went threw and fixed what I noticed but IM sure I missed things. 

Now I know a few people on here have offered some help but I wanted to make a formal request. This is a bit of a long term project i've started working on. So I'm looking for someone who is cool with me sending them little excerpts from the story and editing it and giving me constructive feed back on the story. Im looking for someone to keep it Professional I.E no heavy swearing/ No attacking my work, and someone who can keep it fun (because that's why I'm doing this, for fun and id like to keep it that way). Im willing to share my skype or steam both of which I'm on almost 24/7 thanks to my phone. Thank you in advance to anypony who offers to help. 

Edited by Digit
  • Brohoof 1

Oh man, ill edit! Ive been writing stuff for a while so id be more than happy to help edit your work. Ive edited some other fanfics, and i really need a new writing project, so this could be cool with me if youre cool with it. Hit me up on Steam at Delernil. I usually check that a few times a day.

@@Digit,

I would be happy to help and keep things professional, happy to critique and help a fellow writer out.  

That was amazingly fast thank you so much. In my anime community that would have taken at least a week to get a response. This gives me the warm and fuzzies.  :)  Ill send you the bit ive written so far to have a look. Thank you again. So much.

Oh man, ill edit! Ive been writing stuff for a while so id be more than happy to help edit your work. Ive edited some other fanfics, and i really need a new writing project, so this could be cool with me if youre cool with it. Hit me up on Steam at Delernil. I usually check that a few times a day.

well im always down for gett multiple looks at my work so yeah for sure and thank you so much.

I'd be happy to take a crack at it, too. Editing is my jazz. Especially with the grammatical stuff.

Cool thank you ill add you to the list to send it to. Thank you guys.

Does anyone else find it funny that two of the responders failed to use correct grammar while volunteering to fix bad grammar?  :lol:

Just thought that was interesting. I'd volunteer my services, but I've been too busy lately. I wish you the best of luck!

• Brohoof 1

It looks like you've already got an army of editors that have volunteered, but i'd be happy to help if you ever wanted another set of eyes to look it over. If they ever get too busy though, or something comes up don't hesitate to contact me. 

Best of luck :)

(edited)

It looks like you've already got an army of editors that have volunteered, but i'd be happy to help if you ever wanted another set of eyes to look it over. If they ever get too busy though, or something comes up don't hesitate to contact me.

Best of luck :)

Thank you, I will for sure atm 2 parts are done. I've gotten busy and it's been keeping me from writing part 3 but I'll defiantly let you know. Thanks again

well, don't forget about me, the original guy who offered. sorry, got a little wrapped up in something else and forgot about this, but im back. if you still want more people to look at it, anyway.

Yeah for sure give me a day or so and I'll add you to the Google doc atm it's all edited but I'm not done writing still more to go before I see it as post worthy so I always appreciate the help.

If you guys have gmail. Can add you both to the doc if you want to take a look. Benny has been helping out a lot and doing an amazing job. I know he is in school so any other help is always welcome.

Edited by Digit