Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

preview of my comic about a psychotic pony(not final project)

Scare Effect

im three panels in the next page but it cannot be uploaded untill i start doing better in school so maybe in about a few weeks but i will keep you informed on how the comic is coming along.thank you.

Cool! Thanks for telling me/us! :)

• Brohoof 1

Wow, the end of part 1! (I told Dashie not to go in there D: XD)

Looks great! Just reread all the pages, and I can't wait for the next part! :3

the next part is already in the process of being drawn possibly be posted after Christmas.

Now I do have two pages I will post one on Christmas eve and another on Christmas day. But these pages are just for fun and have nothing to do with the comics, but I do hope you enjoy them.

• Brohoof 1

<p>Those are very good. However, they look just like drafts. Since your drawing is very good, it would really benefit you to get a drawing software and get them done on computer.</p>

Edited by boiteporte
  • Brohoof 2

Interesting concept. Can't wait to see it finished.

well that was very kind of you to say, thank you

<p>Those are very good. However, they look just like drafts. Since your drawing is very good, it would really benefit you to get a drawing software and get them done on computer.</p>

thank you. These are just drafts, I will take your advice though and look for some drawing software.

okay here are two pictures  did for fun hope you guys like them. and merry Christmas. :pinkie:

post-25553-0-73187500-1419432876_thumb.jpg

post-25553-0-84604700-1419433327_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scare Effect
  • Brohoof 1

well that was very kind of you to say, thank you

thank you. These are just drafts, I will take your advice though and look for some drawing software.

okay here are two pictures  did for fun hope you guys like them. and merry Christmas. :pinkie:

Those are cute! I love the way you drew Pinkamena in the first panel of the first page, she's adorable :3

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Cool! :) Which one are you buying? I just got an Intuos Manga and it's great, and was quite the wise investment :3 

i think it might be the same one but im not sure which one it is 

• 2 weeks later...

I am very happy to finally start posting the second part of this comic series.NOTE: THIS COMIC MAYBE A TAD BIT CONFUSING IF YOU DID NOT READ THE PREVIOUS PART

now i hope you like it.

post-25553-0-36358400-1424021428_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

Is stabb the brand of the computer or is it just a vinyl for the computer

it is a computer i designed her to use on my tumblr page but due to it not being successful i stopped posting things on it.

Oh ok and Michael just told me to send you a description of an OC for me to use in the Roleplay you guys are doing I am still putting her together but can get a description of her to you by tonight and do you think you could draw her for me

• Brohoof 1

Oh ok and Michael just told me to send you a description of an OC for me to use in the Roleplay you guys are doing I am still putting her together but can get a description of her to you by tonight and do you think you could draw her for me

sure thing just next time pm me okay.and yes i will love to draw your pony just put your description of your pony in my request thread okay

• 2 months later...