Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Talking to Ponies

Sound Variations

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?: I typed in My Little Pony Forums,and MLP Forums was the first one that pop up.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched several hateful youtube videos towards the Brony fandom. The first thing that popped in my head was, their has to be a reason why guys are watching this show. The first episode I watched was "Hurricane Fluttershy". After I watched my first episode, I was so intrigued that I decided to begin with season one. Yeah, I was hooked.

Besides MLP, my other drug is music. I fell in love with music around my early teenage years. My music taste back then was really simple, but as I got older my taste got really complex.

My first group I listen to a lot was AC/DC: I have all of their albums

My second group is The Beatles: I have all of their albums too.

My third group is Pink Floyd: I have all of their albums except for The Division Bell

My forth and favorite musician is Frank Zappa: Zappa released over 99 albums and I have 28 of them.

• Brohoof 3

Welcome. The world of ponies awaits. You will find a lot of really good fans here and when you see a post directed at you check out their signaturer where ponies show some of their stuff. Explore all the forums and make this place a daily stop. Did I say welcome? eyup :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello there! Welcome to the MLP Forums! Try not to listen to all that brony hating junk made by those people. They're just trying to make us look bad even though we're not.

We like meeting new bronies (including you) around this forum. Believe me, you're gonna love it here!  

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome, Jazz! The two members before me said it better than I ever could have, but the Bronies here are some of the friendliest people you'll ever meet! :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello! Welcome to the fandom and MLP Forums!

My first group I listen to a lot was AC/DC: I have all of their albums My second group is The Beatles: I have all of their albums too. My third group is Pink Floyd: I have all of their albums except for The Division Bell

Excellent taste of music. My favorite of the three here is Pink Floyd, The Wall and Dark Side of the Moon are on my top listening lists.

Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1