Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do people still talk on their phones

heavens-champion

• 1 year later...

Oh absolutely. Before my long distance best friend got a bf she would call me and we would talk for hours. I actually prefer to talk over writing messages. Feels more real. Which is why I tend to leave people voice messages if they're cool with it.

@Iforgotmybrain Is my witness. I've leave quite a few of these voice messages on discord lol. I'll be leaving another one as soon as I leave work over this "wonderful" comment left on my bumble profile. 

• Brohoof 2

Yessss for sure. I wish I could physically talk more to people I know online (unless I’m afraid we go on for a while and don’t want to say goodbye). Feels more human than just reading a message.

I avoid talking on the phone at all costs. I don’t like regular phones and I don’t like cell phones. The only reason I have one is because the world insists on revolving around these stupid devices to the point where you can do even the most basic tasks without having an app. I rarely turn on my phone unless it’s necessary, and you’d be surprised just how unnecessary it is.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

4 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I avoid talking on the phone at all costs. I don’t like regular phones and I don’t like cell phones. The only reason I have one is because the world insists on revolving around these stupid devices to the point where you can do even the most basic tasks without having an app. I rarely turn on my phone unless it’s necessary, and you’d be surprised just how unnecessary it is.

App is my most hated quarter of a word.

• Hugs 1