Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alex Jones on Bronies, priceless. Been waiting for this!

TheMarkz0ne

I don't care for Alex Jones, he is so caught up in his fantasy of conspiracy and covert warfare, he could write his own spy novels, and it does equal to the refuse spewed out by Howard Stern, who has had rating failures since September 11, just to hear his comments he made that morning is vile. I do like alternate media, and it does bridge the gap between mainstream yellow journalism, but it does give an outlet for a professional malcontent like Alex Jones to be as slanderous as the mainstream, I call him the Jean Paul Marat of our times, a French revolutionary that spoke truth and lies about the French nobility and the peasantry alike, and like Marat he is bombastic and vigorous, so when he mentions estrogen in the water, and a brony convention in Austin, Texas supported by Rockefeller, I just groan and call him an a strutting fool and a blustering moron, first off, estrogen is perhaps not the worst thing you might find in the water, second, it's Austin, it's always been an odd place, and a local like Alex Jones seems to ignore that fact, and lastly, we don't have Rockefeller supporting brony conventions, it is the fans and the crew of MLP the puts together the events, I'm certain Rockefeller has better things to do than sponsor bronies. Alex Jones seems to have double standards too, he praises free speech and civil liberties, while accusing them of being the reason of moral decline, this show is not for five year old girls, it is for families so it has to be good and wholesome, not pretentious and a pandering morass, if Alex says that being a male in America is to be a gun wheedling, meat eating, sports fan that drinks cheep American lager, then give me an pink MLP shirt, however I can say I am more of a human and an American than him, I served my country and I am glad to be a military brony, and I am using that freedom he claims to know, so now I express my freedom and say keep calm and brony on.

• Brohoof 2

Damn it alex, here I was hopping that he would leave us bronies out of his conspiracys, but I guess that is not going to happen, I mean hell, I am a redneck myself, love guns, hate the government, but at the end of the day nothing is quite as realxing as setting down at the end of the day and watching some adorable ponies dancing around on screen, so Alex, I am sorry bro, but you can go to hell on that one bro! :angry:

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Freaking called it!... I remember a topic discussing what his reaction to the fandom would be; not that it really matters, of course. He's a charlatan that makes his money by keeping his audience in a state of perpetual fear. As a side note, if you're willing to question the government or mainstream media based on some of the conspiracy theories floating around, question this guy's motives too.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 4

I can't stand Alex Jones. He irritates me so much and I couldn't care less about what he says whether it's true or not. And while this was at least lulzy, it does not make up for him RUINING THE THEME OF THE EMPIRE FROM STAR WARS OF ALL THINGS.

Sorry, I usually don't care about this crud at all, but I had to get this off my chest because I have to listen to Alex Jones a lot thanks to one of my dear folks. >.<

• Brohoof 1

This is extremely dissapointing to me, I occasionally listen to Alex Jones but not nearly as much as I used to partly because of time and partly because I can only handle so much of him because even though I have long respected him I do think he is kind of a bummer a lot of times (I think he could use a bit of tweaking with how he delivers his message). I have long disagreed with him on violence in media but at least respected the fact that he isn't calling for censorship but he probably barely knows anything about the brony fandom and yet he seems to judge us all as effeminate overgrown man children. I knew he was a bit more conservative on some gender issues but I honestly thought he was better than this, granted I can say that at the very least he is better than Mark Dice who is a narrow minded judgmental twit but with how many millions of listeners Alex Jones has I will bet you anything that some of them are bronies and I am sure he will hear from them.

• Brohoof 2

Ah yes, Alex Jones, once again proving that he doesn't know what he's talking about. Because it's not human nature to like something and want to meet up with other people who like this something, right? It's just the banks wanting us to like that something, right?

Maybe he should go back to fantasizing about FEMA camps or the Ilj00miNWOzi and staging interviews with himself as Cobra Commander or fake-crying over disasters some more.

• Brohoof 8

Oh well, guess we have to kill him now. I'll add his name to my kill list.

Now now, let's not fight one extreme with another!

I vote we use the Elements of Harmony to banish him to the vat where the estrogen is stored before we dump it in the water ;)

• Brohoof 1