Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Hero

The Cynical Lone Wolf

Who is your favorite hero or heroes? It can be Marvel,DC, or maybe both. You can do a top 5 or Top 10 list if you wish to do. When you say favorite hero please tell why he/she is your favorite hero.

There is only 1 rule here:

No flame wars

My favorite hero has to be Iron Man because I call him the hero of the 21st century

(Nite this post will edited to inclued my Top 5 Heroes)

(edited)

Why does it have to be from Marvel or DC? D: All of my heroes are either real life, or in some other work of fiction or fantasy, and written so perfectly that they could put any other hero to shame.

Thrall from the Warcraft lore, for example, is one of the most selfless liberators I've ever experienced as a character. Jimmy Raynor is fighting for humanity's future against insurmountable odds, even befriending the Protoss to do so, though no small thanks to Zeratul and Tassadar, RIP.

And let us not, nor ever, forget Richard from Terry Goodkind's "Sword of Truth" series, which also made it to TV for two seasons. His character and deeds impressed me well beyond words. I keep thinking of things that he did, and think to myself "I don't even have the words to properly do him justice." Case in point, I don't. :-P I can't. A mere configuration of letters shaped into words and being translated into thought-forms in the human brain is a sub-par shrine for his pure-spirited greatness.

... ...

Oh, fine. I'll pick a damn superhero.

Superman, because flying.

Sheesh.

Edited by SkyDream