Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's you custom pony's name?

Apple Dash

Hey so whats the custom name? you can make it up, or make it from a mix of other ponys names. I invented Apple Dash, ( my 2 favorite charactors are apple jack and rainbow dash) you can invent scootashy, sweetie sparkle, big bloom, or you can make up names like qonitris. :D

Mine is actually my username. It came from my fanventure, which i had before the account. Silver Arrow is a pretty epic name. Of course, so is Flare Sight, Thunder Specter and Black Wind. (All from my fanventure.)

A mixed one for me would be... Derpy Doo. LOLWUT. Or maybe Flutter Sparkle. Heey that doesn't sound too bad.

Edited by SilverArrow

can't decide on one really. i have few kicking around my cerebrum.

these are ones i might use for my ponysona (seen on my avatar)

Rain Shadow

Star Stream

Sun Swirl

Illume

star stream is the best so far i think

The custom names I have come up with and used include:

Shadow Chaser

Ember Bolt

Swift

Madcap

Afterglow

I new OC's name is Sugar Rush, and a random colt I drew in school, got named by my friend potato, and it's name is Billy Bob, she even wrote it in cursive

I don't even have an OC T_T

Don't know how to make one either.

Imagine a pony, give it a name. And tada OC

My username, Reverie. It means A state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; an idle daydream; a surrendering to imagination or an instrumental piece suggesting a dreamy or musing state. As I'm psychotic I thought it was quite fitting as I do quite literally get lost in my own head and dreams and am a create type. Also, I'm a harpist and I think the harp music tends to be very dream like and etherial in quality and timbre. So it's quite fitting I think :D

I have my own ponysona, but "I" don't really have a name. He's just how I designed me. Can't really think of a good name either. Would love to see "myself" somewhere other than the pony creator, though, which is all "I've" been on. Posted Image

My username, part of it is from Pokemon though, a name of a Pokemon that I really like.

Edited by Toastypk