Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Fluttershy was cloned via the mirror pond

silvadel

Would she be all that much different from the actual Fluttershy?

Really of all the ponies I think she would be the closest to her actual self.

(edited)

I don't think so.

This would have been the cutest episode ever btw.

Fluttershy 1: What should we do? :blush:

Fluttershy 2: Uh, I don't know. :blush:

Fluttershy 3: Maybe we should go to Ponyville. :blush:

Fluttershy 4: Ok. :blush:

Fluttershy 5: Then let's go. :blush:

All Fluttershy: Yaaaay. :yay:

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 6

We would have world peace.  At least as long as the Flutter clones aren't constantly being taken advantage of.  Then we might have World War III.  :lol: 

• Brohoof 1

I'd take a copy home with me <3 But hopefully she'd be the same. Drowning in Fluttershys sounds lovely though.

Sounds like a higher level version of her butterfly grotto.

Just like the pinkie clones made pinkie seem sane and down to earth in comparison, Flutterclones would make Fluttershy look like one giant ball of Flutterrage.

I don't think so.

This would have been the cutest episode ever btw.

Fluttershy 1: What should we do? :blush:

Fluttershy 2: Uh, I don't know. :blush:

Fluttershy 3: Maybe we should go to Ponyville. :blush:

Fluttershy 4: Ok. :blush:

Fluttershy 5: Then let's go. :blush:

All Fluttershy: Yaaaay. :yay:

This ten times over. XD I would want a Fluttershy clone though... maybe. x3

Just like the pinkie clones made pinkie seem sane and down to earth in comparison, Flutterclones would make Fluttershy look like one giant ball of Flutterrage.

This, probably. What the Mirror Pool seems to do is simplify the base personality in each clone it creates. Like, if Twilight went to the Mirror Pool we'd have a hundred OCD freaks with no other discernible personality traits. So the Fluttershys would be so socially paralyzed they'd probably all just be cowering in place from inception because they'd be surrounded by other Fluttershys.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

This, probably. What the Mirror Pool seems to do is simplify the base personality in each clone it creates. Like, if Twilight went to the Mirror Pool we'd have a hundred OCD freaks with no other discernible personality traits. So the Fluttershys would be so socially paralyzed they'd probably all just be cowering in place from inception because they'd be surrounded by other Fluttershys.

Rainbow clones would be gigantic, self absorbed A-holes, Appleclones would be stubborn as all get out and insist on doing everything themselves, and much as I hate to admit it, Rariclones would be ridiculously prissy drama queens- think the "this is WHINING" Diamond Dog torture on full blast.

Edited by hawkflame
  • Brohoof 2

I don't think the cloned Fluttershy's would really cause a problem at all. I think if they were told to go back to the mirror pool, they would. :blush:

But, it would make the real Fluttershy sad, just like it made the real Pinkie sad.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think the cloned Fluttershy's would really cause a problem at all. I think if they were told to go back to the mirror pool, they would. :blush:

But, it would make the real Fluttershy sad, just like it made the real Pinkie sad.

They'd be so timid that it would be near impossible to get them to leave the cave. 

They'd be so timid that it would be near impossible to get them to leave the cave. 

Just bring Spike around...

It's a BABY DRAGON!  in stereo...

• Brohoof 2

Don't think we'd have the chaos caused by dozens of Pinkies, nor anything else to worry about at all. Ponyville would suddenly become more quiet and considerate than it's ever been. Could be a good thing.

The only real problem I can foresee is attempting to send the clones back to the pool. They would have Fluttershy's loving, nurturing nature, but also be as skittish and timid. Should a clone realize what's happening, she would no doubt panic and try to flee. Not only would that make it more difficult to get rid of them, but it would be heartbreaking to try.