Spacey's Vector Shop (CLOSED)

Spacey

@,

I don't have a full body shot in that pose, only the regular default post on my OC's page. 

僕は日本語の勉強する。すれば、馬を話しない。

(I am studying Japanese. If I am, don't talk about ponies to me.)

DJ Spacer, I would like to change my request. It's gonna be a KH Crossover pic. I want this pony:post-28427-0-83063900-1412446733_thumb.png

And I want her to be wielding the Two Become One Keyblade. Her magic is purple. (her name is Moonshine)

Two Become One:

Two%20Become%20One.png

Also She should be wearing an Organization XIII coat with the hood OFF.

Thanks!!!

ERROR. SIGNATURE NOT FOUND.

@,

Hey DJ, I loved the vector of Midnight Shade you did for me. I was wondering if I could get a vector of another OC. Her name is Hurricane. Sorry, the picture makes her look grey. Her body mane and tail are all black and her cutie mark is three tornadoes.

SOlIqkh.jpg

I would like her in this pose please without the armor.

2JvupdF.png

Edited by Houndoom

@

Okay since I am awaiting for final confirmation on Binary and it seems that the request after his is someone who hasn't been on in a couple months, I am bumping your request up to work on next. If the person before you replies to my message then their request must be done before yours. I hope you understand. Thanks.

could you make me  a pony form of sunday? sunday I would guess would be a alicorn cause 1 from alternate universe were she is already god like her cutie mark would be the blind eye symbol (found on my page background) and so your 100% shore what to do purple coat with light purple designs and a brown mane

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...