Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trouble posting pictures... D:

Kawaii Besu
Go to solution Solved by Adorkable,

Welp, I was posting some photo somewhere here. It's 100% SFW, but once I've hit the post button, this message got thrown at me...

'You have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to'

I guess that website (FunnyJunk) got blacklisted for posting pictures here, probably for blocking NSFW stuff. But how about the SFW stuff? Any workarounds?

MLPForums doesn't make difference between SFW and NSFW links,just to start.

If Funnyjunk is blacklisted here,you can't enter any pic from that pagw,independently that's SFW or NSFW:3

A way to post that pic is to download it,and upload it again from another pic loader,like Imgur :3

That should fix your problem ^^

• Brohoof 1

Hey, ! ^^

I think what Lightwing was trying to say was that it didn't matter if it was NSFW or not, if you try to link something from that website, it won't work because it's blocked from MLP Forums.

As he also stated, using an image hosting site like Imgur or PostImage is an easier way than most to put a picture on the forums. That's how I usually do it! ^^

With that being said, are you still having issues? ^^ (\

Thanks for the help. Now I know.

As usual, I was able to post the re-uploaded pic fine... ;)

Okay, awesome! ^^

I'm thrilled to hear your issue is resolved, and you can now upload photos to the forum with ease. ^^

I'm locking this topic, since the issue has been resolved. ^^

Have a wonderful day, my friend! ^^ (\

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.