Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to Change Your Username...?

Cassafrass
Go to solution Solved by Colorful Respawn,

Hi! I'm sorry if this has been answered before (I'm sure it has), but I was wondering if there was any way possible to change my username from "Cassadragon" to just "Cassagon", and if so how I would be able to do so. Thanks so much! :)

• Brohoof 1

Yes you can change your display name, you go to your settings and go into Display name. There you can change it

• Brohoof 1

Go to your profile and click on the button on the top right hand corner 'Edit my Profile' then click on the tab on the left 'Display Name' and then create a new username. You're only allowed to make three name changes per month though. Hope it helped.

• Brohoof 1

Click on your name in the top right hand side of the screen, select My Profile, and once you do that you'll see an 'Edit My Profile' button click that. Once you're there you have a row of options to choose from on the left hand side of the screen. Choose the 'Display Name' option. After you click that, it will take you to a page to where you are permitted to change your name 3 times in a 30 period. If you have run out of chances to change your name, just wait a few weeks or so and you'll get 1 free new change every 14-30 days I believe. I hope this helped! :D

• Brohoof 2

OMG yay! Thanks everyone. :D Actually, I think I am gonna change it to the name of my main OC, Curly Swirl. Is that a stupid thing to do, or is it cool? X3 Anyways, thanks everypony. :)

• Brohoof 1

@,

You might want to ask about which username to use in a status update or a blog post (you can include a poll in a blog post). As the tech support question at hand has been answered, I'll go ahead and lock this thread up. :)

• Brohoof 1