Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP FiM Season 5 Preview Info (Spoilers)

Batbrony

I can't wait for season 5! however I think they going to make a good intro because this just look so awesome! Just one thing, is twilight using her teleportation magic in the end? because it looks a lot like it from my screen.

Bronies, I will be disappoint if there's no "Admiral Twilight: It's A Trap!" memes by the end of the week. 

medium.gif

Wish granted. Now our lifes are complete.

• Brohoof 3

This might be a stupid question but..., on @EquestriaGuy's second pic, who is the pony on the left????

You can see he in another pic. She seems to be a leader to the equal ponies.

Out of curiosity, was there a release date

No :/ Maybe we'll get on at NYC ponycon

You can see he in another pic. She seems to be a leader to the equal ponies.

No :/ Maybe we'll get on at NYC ponycon

So it's a new character, sweet! :D

EDIT: We can see her face on the video...

Edited by Blobulle

HYPE TRAIN AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!!

Speaking aside some frames intrigued me and some theory

Spring will span from March 21 to June 21 and 26 episodes means ~6 months (2 Premiere and 2 Finale +22 episodes) . We know MLP FIM broadcast new episode every Saturday and I doubt the season will end literally at the end of the year, so I'm assuming that the season will start at the end of May at max. But my guts says that Season 5 will start at April, presumably on 3rd or 4th week. 

The new video gives a lot of insight here. (i'm writing in seconds...)

14: Golden Oak revisited. The feels ;_;

38: Assuming this is the townsfolk CM, then someone has the magical power to retrieve the CM and replace it with equal mark. It's an equivalent exchange. Also, the scepter serves a purpose we don't know yet.

40: Mane 6 lost their CM due to the same power that seals the CM of the townsfolk.

46: Aria?! Is that you?

55: Agree with AJ XD

59: Creepy townsfolk is creepy. Also, the right most pony has the similar color tone to Umbra Pony. I know its not canon, but just saying.

62: Twilight went Ackbar!

Edited by FabulousNightmare
  • Brohoof 1

You know, if season 5 starts the day after my birthday (The weekend of April 3rd, 4th, 5th), that will be the best birthday weekend ever.

Rainbow Dash: I wonder if there's some horrific monster behind this.

Since she said that, it probably won't be. It could probably be a regular pony with a mind of evil. That doesn't happen in these 2 parters.

Wanna see something really scary?

img-3445605-1-full.jpeg

uggggghh. That creepy way they're staring at me and smiling. Nonetheless, it would be a weird scenario

From what I've seen of season 5, it's gonna be cool, and when the mane 6 start getting those equal sign cutie marks, I'm gonna cry a lake.

• Brohoof 2

I got new food for you

My reaction:

Ok is this trailer the one that will be shown at Ponycon? Or will Ponycon show a different trailer?? I see that the burnt tree is not under the castle like I originally thought. The animation is beautiful and exciting!  

• Brohoof 1

Ok is this trailer the one that will be shown at Ponycon? Or will Ponycon show a different trailer?? I see that the burnt tree is not under the castle like I originally thought. The animation is beautiful and exciting!  

If they don't show another trailer, i think alot of the con goers will be very dissapointed.

• Brohoof 1

OMC, this has been the best week ever, first the walking dead starts again, the evolves released and now this! I'M SO HAPPY ( i should go buy a lottery ticket), also this trailer was awsome, can't wait for spring to come!

SO EPIC! I really hope the Feb 16th trailer is different from this one.

Anyway I think the old man voice is StarSwirl the Bearded? Maybe he had some kind of prophecy...

I know he's probably dead by now but what if he's still alive or something? O_o

• Brohoof 1