Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls- Petition for a Television Show (MLP)

Silver Shade

There is definitely an audience for more Equestria Girls, given the success of Rainbow Rocks, the toyline, and even Sunset Shimmer's music video reaching half a million views in less than two days :P (by the way, welcome to the show on letupitas channel is at 42million views, yikes.)

I am in support of an Equestria Girls TV series as the franchise I feel can tackle themes slightly more mature than he pony show..

Also, I love seeing them play video games, which is impossible in the main show..

• Brohoof 2

here is definitely an audience for more Equestria Girls, given the success of Rainbow Rocks, the toyline, and even Sunset Shimmer's music video reaching half a million views in less than two days :P (by the way, welcome to the show on letupitas channel is at 42million views, yikes.) I am in support of an Equestria Girls TV series as the franchise I feel can tackle themes slightly more mature than he pony show.. Also, I love seeing them play video games, which is impossible in the main show..

finally someone has a point and as long i can see more Sunset Shimmer the tv series will be fine

There is definitely an audience for more Equestria Girls, given the success of Rainbow Rocks, the toyline, and even Sunset Shimmer's music video reaching half a million views in less than two days :P (by the way, welcome to the show on letupitas channel is at 42million views, yikes)

yeah holy crap. I remember it taking like half a year to get to 10 million views on this day aria and that was the biggest shit ever.
  • Brohoof 1