MLP: FiM DooM WAD Announced (LulaDooM) By Cliff_Racer_562

Moost

(edited)

Doom wads are back in action with the follow up of a new DooM WAD project I am currently making.

I am proud to announce LulaDooM. A DooM WAD where you play as Trixie fragging angry Mages and Wizards who for some reason want to frag her. More news will come in the future discussing my progression, and hopefully I don't give up and abandon it. In fact I won't give up, I'm gonna beat this project even if it kills me.

Anyway, I could do with some more pixel artist for the sprites (I currently have two including myself). If you want to help then PM me and we'll get straight to work.

P.S. Moderators, you know what to do if I've stuck this in the wrong place AGAIN.

Cover art (made by me): post-24187-0-40943800-1393879672.jpg

Edited by Cliff_Racer_562
  • Brohoof 1

P.S. Moderators, you know what to do if I've stuck this in the wrong place AGAIN.

;)

For future reference, Creative Resources is the place to go if you're looking for people's help in projects ^^

;)

For future reference, Creative Resources is the place to go if you're looking for people's help in projects ^^

Lol, I always get it in the wrong place. Thanks for the advice, oh and what do you think about the game?

Lol, I always get it in the wrong place. Thanks for the advice, oh and what do you think about the game?

I like the look of it! ^^ I sympathise with those wanting to frag Trixie. ;) Although I never got the chance to play Doom in my youth, so I can't claim to be as enthused as other people - who've played the franchise - will be. Crossovers like this always go down a treat.

I like the look of it! ^^ I sympathise with those wanting to frag Trixie. ;) Although I never got the chance to play Doom in my youth, so I can't claim to be as enthused as other people - who've played the franchise - will be. Crossovers like this always go down a treat.

This is going to definitely be a treat, and Trixie will be doing the fragging. 

Come on people, we need more volunteers. We got three guys now including myself. 

• 3 months later...