Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happens when you stay up for too long?

Vicke

Me when I'm normal.

I tend to get really, really thirsty for some reason.

Haha, I could totally see that! But I really do mean full-on kinky hellion with it when I say that, it's somewhat overwhelming for those on the receiving end!

Haha, I could totally see that! But I really do mean full-on kinky hellion with it when I say that, it's somewhat overwhelming for those on the receiving end!

>overwhelming for those on the receiving end

[[Off topic, nice avatar. LMR is starting to get really intense with it's story.]]

Staying up all night turns my vision to garbage, I can't focus my eyes on anything more than a foot away.

Other than that, I tend to think differently late at night. Not sure why, but it usually results in me thinking one thing in the night, and then the next morning me thinking "why the hell was I thinking that?".

>overwhelming for those on the receiving end

[[Off topic, nice avatar. LMR is starting to get really intense with it's story.]]

While I do admit at chuckling at your noting of such a double entendre, I have to diffuse it a tad seeing as I'm quite heavy on submission and whatnot! Taking any realm of dominant role in that regard is kind of not in my taste, mm? That all said, I do find such behavior amplified entirely by the drowsiness that late nights seem to bring me. I suppose, given other replies in this thread, my scenario isn't half bad.

[[Omg, right? I'm such a huge fan of Jay's work on LMR, as an enthusiast in both fields Rarity and masochist~]]

Nothing at all but when I was aiming for 100 hours I had to go to bed at 97 since I couldn't feel or eaven move my arms O__O

I actually have two great examples. Everypony watch this!

SO! That's me... I'm the one asking the questions and Braeburn can back me up on this one.... He's the one that recorded it.

Well, medically, it is possible to die from sleep deprivation.

The average well-rested person can stay up for ten days but then die or go into a coma.

The longest I've stayed up is two days.

I go insane and wanna stab somepony 37 times in the chest and eat their hands.

But then I would go to prison forever. O.O

It depends on whether or not I get any sleep that night. If I get like 5 hours or less of sleep the next day I'm pretty much half awake. However, if I pull a complete all-nighter I get an adrenaline rush and then crash the next day. Repeatedly getting low amounts of sleep makes me sleep through the entire weekend to try and catch up on rest.

My brain just starts to hurt...eventually I'll fall asleep on the keyboard.

Since I usually get 4-5 hours of sleep a night, I'm almost always at that point. I know if I get any less than 4, I'll wake up really tired the next day.

Edited by Auroreita Borealis

I pretty much start to act tipsy and drunk. Then I pass out. I try to keep this from happening as often as I possibly can since I believe sleep should be everyone's #1 priority to themselves!

I go insane and wanna stab somepony 37 times in the chest and eat their hands.

But then I would go to prison forever. O.O

I know what that is... I have a t-shirt for it.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Essentially I turn into a Discorded version of myself.

I stop using logic, my grammar starts to fail, I'm easily irritated, I misspell things more often than not, I don't want to write, read, listen/dance to music, or play video games, and I lose my wity sense of homour. I also find it easier to fall asleep at inopportune moments...

There's four types of Tired Arylett:

Type 1: The bitchy type where I get extremely irritable and my vocabulary has a lot more curse words. I don't want anybody to talk to me when I feel like this.

Type 2: I go insane, and start kind of laughing at everything. I make up weird stuff that makes no sense even for me. It's kind of like being drunk, 'cause I also feel like kissing and hugging a lot sometimes.

Type 3: Falling asleep at my keyboard, barely conscious. I think it explains itself.

Type 4: If I stay up for twenty four hours, I turn pale and get a little sickly. I feel colder than usual and start shaking. Also, my mind hurts. And it's hard to think. I don't really have much motivation to do anything in this state.

This is what happens, basically.

I become more... normal I guess. I stop doing the little things that make me me. I don't make random outbursts, I don't do random evil laughs, I stop doing battle cries when I'm gaming. I just become really quiet and probably more productive to be honest. The part of my brain that goes off on tangents pretty much shuts off and I focus on things more.

• 7 years later...

I actually become less anxious, but after I do eventually sleep, it will make me sleepy a while after I wake up. Yeah I'm weird like that.

Though before that point, I'll more than likely either lie on a bed, a couch, or a nice cozy man pillow. :catface:

I begin to phase out no matter what I'm doing. I learned this years back when I attempted to work an overnight job and commute to college at the same time. It didn't matter what I was doing... Playing my bassoon in orchestra, sitting in a class, or even actively working (which was grocery stocking) I could fall asleep and I had no control over it whatsoever. (It happening in orchestra was the worst thing, and thankfully I remember only one instance of it happening there - orchestra was in the middle of the day, which I was usually pretty awake for).

Last time I was up for three days without any sleep, I started hallucinating. Not just hallucinating, but hallucinating cats walking around my basement. No, I didn't go to bed right then either. I kept seeing weird shit for a while.