Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tomodachi Life (3DS) Thread

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

(edited)

Wanted to start a topic for Tomodachi Life on 3DS; I intend to post screens from this, thus far, amusing and "different" game lol.  My main Mii (Ziggy) learned to sing Opera, but I changed all the lyrics to something pony-related (and he actually sings them - in his custom robot-like voice).  During my performance, my neighbor Howard Lovecraft joined in as a dancer:

post-26550-0-53387700-1402204070.jpg

I'll post screens when I can of our female neighbor...  Rainbow Dash lol.  Who immediately developed a crush on Ziggy.  But, when I encouraged her to tell him and be "cute" about it, HE rejected her!  I've never wanted so badly to punch my Mii in the face.  She was down about the whole thing, so I gave her a ticket to Peru.  Really.

This is RD; this was as close as I could get to pony. xD

post-26550-0-28749300-1402213325.jpg

Here she is on vacation...  Which I sent her on after my [insert expletive here] of a Mii rejected her. post-26550-0-65470900-1402213395.jpg

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm still not sure if I want this game or not. It at least looks interesting,

Like, what do you actually do?

Think of it as the sims, Mixed with animal crossing and moved to the 3ds.

I don't know a lot about it but from watching a live stream what PBG did on it, this is what i can make out of it. You make your characters and give them voices and you basically watch other them as they want to make friends with the other people you make or go on dates with them or go to the park with them and your basically someone watching over them but your a person visiting them. You then give them a house and they give you items and stuff and you can have them sing your own music. It's basically a game where you just watch your people do stuff but it's kinda fun and i wouldn't mind to get it... But i need the game and a 3ds but even if i did get a 3ds, i would pokemon X or Y first

Edited by Codelyoko373

(edited)

I'm still not sure if I want this game or not. It at least looks interesting,

Like, what do you actually do?

Make or use preexisting Miis and move them into an apartment building, feed them and solve their problems (etc.) to level them up, give them gifts like clothing or room interiors, watch them interact / affect how they interact (to a limited degree).  Different locations keep popping up on my island; it's all there to either buy things for them (when you solve their problem / make them happy you magically get cash) or just see what the hay they do with it.  I gave Rainbow Dash a soccer ball (after she leveled up - got to pick something) and she ran off to the beach in the middle of the night to play with it lol.  She also had a dream (I spied on it) where she was chasing a piece of apple pie around a table.  It's random and strange, and probably best played in small spurts.  Just something fun and silly to load up and go, "Okay, what is Lovecraft doing today?  Will my Mii ever stop rolling on the floor?  Should RD learn a rock song??"

Edited by PegaMister

• 2 weeks later...