Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Youtubers react to mlp

WarriorShy

Hello, I have been wondering 2 years ago (I don't remember) The Fine Bros make a video, Teens react to mlp, but now we can see our favorite youtubers tell their opinion on mlp, so when the ned video is up we will strike the comments and make youtubers react to mlp

I need help...

when is the new video release?

Time?

>giving the fine bros views

>view mean money

>giving money to people who just film other people watching things

I will not be watching the latest installment of the "LOOK, PEOPLE WATCH STUFF" trilogy.

honestly the kids, and teens are sooooo superficial, and only do it to be youtube famous....plus some of those last videos have ticked me off sooo bad

• Brohoof 1

I'll watch it. Although, I generally find all of the react videos boring except for the elder ones. I love elders react! I just find it so much more interesting to watch than youtubers, kids, or teens.

I tend to avoid the Fine Bros. videos like the plague. I'm not interested in seeing what other people react to a certain video/subject.

Also knowing how dumb certain Youtubers are, they'll say something that they know will anger a lot of bronies, thus making bronies tell other bronies about it and giving the Fine Bros. an insane amount of views on that video.

Like someone else said, I think the ones where they have the elders react to stuff is actually interesting. I saw one where they were reacting to Hatsune Miku and most of them we're baffled, but there were a couple who seemed to embrace it.

The teen and kids react are sort of dumb. It's mostly just "omg wot is this lol"

• Brohoof 1

Most of them know of our existence. Most of them are indifferent about us. Not sure how great of a react it will be if they won't give great reactions.

(edited)

honestly this is why i dont watch their videos...immature, judgmental, think their better than everyone teens...especially after they did the "teens react to MLP" didnt even show the actual show, they just watched the opening...*grabs muffin and shakes head sadly as i start eating it*

Edited by Aeron-Quillson
  • Brohoof 2

Youtubers react? Nah, I find mot famous Youtubers extremely unfunny and they'd probably make some unfunny joke about them clopping or something. Now kids react to mlp or elders react to mlp, I'd like to see.

I guess I'm one of the few who enjoys a fair amount of their videos. Yeah, I'll agree that "Elders React" is the best of their stuff, "Kids React" is fun as well. Honestly, the Ducktales episode was VERY amusing.

>giving the fine bros views

>view mean money

>giving money to people who just film other people watching things

I will not be watching the latest installment of the "LOOK, PEOPLE WATCH STUFF" trilogy.

Mother-fucking THIS.

Also I like the meme arrows I think we should have a 4chan thread on mlpforums. 

I post on their as a trip *** and I'd rather just post the same stuff here. But hey. 

The irony here is that many of you all are being extremely judgmental towards another community you consider to be judgmental towards Bronies. Even if you don't like or agree with The Fine Brothers or famous YouTubers in general, you should at least learn to respect and tolerate them. These are two key traits that largely define this fandom, and make us better persons for them. Personally, I don't watch The Fine Brothers but I acknowledge the fact that they found a niche on YouTube and have worked hard to reach the level of success they have today. Kudos to them.

• Brohoof 1

im addicted to youtube to the point where I just don't watch tv anymore unless its ponies.

and..........I HATE THE FINE BROS.

and I hate that video.....

that is all...

The irony here is that many of you all are being extremely judgmental towards another community you consider to be judgmental towards Bronies. Even if you don't like or agree with The Fine Brothers or famous YouTubers in general, you should at least learn to respect and tolerate them. These are two key traits that largely define this fandom, and make us better persons for them. Personally, I don't watch The Fine Brothers but I acknowledge the fact that they found a niche on YouTube and have worked hard to reach the level of success they have today. Kudos to them.

Respect is earned, not given friendo. So far the fine bros have done nothing to earn my respect, as all they did was take an already existing youtube occurance (and an already famous one at that) and shove youtube "celebrites" into it.

There is a large difference between respect and tolerance, and I see no one here calling for the removal of the fine bros or their videos, so I'd say this thread is pretty tolerant of the fine brothers and youtubers in general.

(edited)

They just say the most untruthful, most random, most BULLSH*T things just to get views. First off, they(the Fine Bros) said the MAIN thing we do, yes MAIN, is make captions for images. WHAT. THE HELL. Clearly we know that's a lie. Second, if you've seen teens react to MLP:FiM, you'll remember there's this one kid who says, "If I was a brony I'd only do it for macaroni. Again, WHAT. THE HELL.

Watching this later made me feel so much better though.

Edited by RainBDash