Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies React

Venomous

Is anyone else a religious watcher of the Bronies React series?
My favorite reacts are from the season 4 premier and on.

And yes, the series is still going on!

Favorite reactors:

ACRacebest

Fire Team Harmony

Viva Reverie

BVids

Saberspark

BronyDanceParty

Least favorite reactors:

Silver Quill

Dustykatt

LittleshyFiM

• Brohoof 5

Well this is certainly a blast from the past. Saberspark is my favorite of the bunch because of how much he has branched out to other animated series... not to mention his "Brony Chronicles" documentary played a role in how I discovered MLP: FiM.

I've always liked LittleshyFiM, Silver Quill, Magpiepony, Nowacking, JaxBlade, EileMonty... pretty much everyone brought something fun to the the table.

For a couple of years I watched the reacts religiously :laugh: they did a good job of representing the fandom while having a lot of fun doing it and making some great memories along the way. I remember the Season 5 react in particular being one of my favorites. I should go back and rewatch some of them.

• Brohoof 2

I remember watching Bronies React back in 2013. I haven't watch the last Bronies React video. Orchestral Design had the most funny scenes in early videos. I think that series people will never forget.

• Brohoof 1

At last a thread for this! :kirin:

I really enjoy bronies react, lots of laughs in each one. My fav episode would have to be the season 5 premiere. (M.A. Larson showed up lol. And they have Animated James)

My fav reactors would be those two mentioned before, they didn't show up a lot but god they made me laugh!

As for the least reactor, I wouldn't know who to choose. :D

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Prospekt said:

Well this is certainly a blast from the past. Saberspark is my favorite of the bunch because of how much he has branched out to other animated series... not to mention his "Brony Chronicles" documentary played a role in how I discovered MLP: FiM.

That documentary by Saberspark was a big part in getting me into FiM too :o  

I can't say I've watch Bronies React specifically other than their 2 hours video to the Last Problem, because my YouTube auto played rolled into it :muffins:  Mostly I watch individual reactors like Blank Check :kirin:

I think now I'm going to watch these though and see how they are :ticking:

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

Is anyone else a religious watcher of the Bronies React series?
My favorite reacts are from the season 4 premier and on.

Favorite reactors:

ACRacebest

Fire Team Harmony

Viva Reverie

BVids

Saberspark

BronyDanceParty

Least favorite reactors:

Silver Quill

Dustykatt

LittleshyFiM

Favorite reactors in order of funnest:

Black Gryph0n (he's funny, and way too hyper)
Viva Reverie (he's not really "funny", he is more of an idiot)
animatedjames(lol, this guy is lol, because he is serious all the time! LOL!)

Least fun:

Magpiepony & that other angry one (only there to be flashy)
Silver Quill (he doesn't work well for Bronies React)

The ones who only do sexual comments all the time and are therefore not funny:

ACRacebest (has he ever provieded a joke that wasn't innuendo?)

The ones you cannot hear because they don't have microphones, so they are not funny:

Fire Team Harmony

So what makes Bronies React work? It was the only official source of Brony stuff since forever. That's why it works.

I've watched as many of these as I could and I've got to give them props for being so dedicated. They must have been dedicated if they were able to get the likes of M.A. Larson on board for a couple of the reacts. I don't really have a favourite or least favourite but I can tell that some of them don't quite fit the intended format whereas others were clearly meant to be zany and just run away with it.

3 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I've watched as many of these as I could and I've got to give them props for being so dedicated. They must have been dedicated if they were able to get the likes of M.A. Larson on board for a couple of the reacts. I don't really have a favourite or least favourite but I can tell that some of them don't quite fit the intended format whereas others were clearly meant to be zany and just run away with it.

They got him for one single react. And it was basically when he had just quit the show. It is one of the more funny ones though.

• 1 year later...

I wouldn't call myself a 'religious watcher' of it. What I've seen so far I liked quite much and which is interesting cause I'm not normally big on reactions.

I'm not sure whether I know all these reactors yet, but some of these name ring a bell. I still need to learn more about this fandom

I also have seen the episode in which MA Larson came on. Was really quite something 

• 1 year later...

There are tons of videos to watch, multiple hours, and it is my favorite way to get back into FIM. I highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't watched it yet, but also to rewatch when you forget things about FIM or how things were back then :squee:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Splashee said:

There are tons of videos to watch, multiple hours, and it is my favorite way to get back into FIM. I highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't watched it yet, but also to rewatch when you forget things about FIM or how things were back then :squee:

This. I spent some time in the past week watching some of the Bronies React videos and got a great laugh. It gave me some perspectives that I did not think of before too.

They are professionals and highly skilled at delivery of jokes. Viva Reverie's introduction to MLP The Movie 2017.... "My Litle Pony", rofl.