TONS OF FUN

A BEAUTIFUL HEART

FAITHFUL AND STRONG

SHARING KINDNESS

ITS AN EASY FEAT

AND MAGIC MAKES IT ALL COMPLETE

who doesnt love that

• Brohoof 4

It's so amazing that even Clever Bot will sing it with you. I do love it. Always have. It just has this hugely positive vibe to it and it basically is a wonderful way to start each episode. It was one of the few intros that I will watch every time. It would be neat if they made a variation of it for season 5.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I can't tell for certain whether I've grown to like it or I just get good feels because I know I'm about to watch some animated ponies lol.  And I think the length of the intro is just right; it's never a chore to sit through.

Edited by PegaMister

You would never know this would exist, you know?

I found it accidently one day on YouTube, have no idea why it's not more popular. ^^;

• Brohoof 1

I love the theme for so many reasons. Firstly, its epic and has an awesome message. I also love it because it provokes such a 'wtf are you watching?!' reaction :lol: Its very deceiving in that way but that just adds to its awesomeness and also makes for fairly amusing anecdotes! :lol:

(edited)

I like it. Some people say it's "too girly" but I really don't see how it's anymore girly than the rest of the show

Edited by Rivendare

People don't like the theme song? Whaaaaat.

Kidding. I love it though, especially the full version. ^^

Yeah, the full version rocks.  I will admit that the main theme is probably the "girliest" thing in the whole show.  For the first few episodes I watched, I would kind of feel a little nervous and embarrassed when the main theme would play, even though I was alone watching at 1am.  Now I put on all my MLP music while I'm farming Dark Sectors in Warframe, and I sing the full main theme in the shower.  So...yeah...

• Brohoof 2

At first I was sort of embarrassed when I listened to it
but then I kept listening to it then I couldn't get
BIG ADVENTURES
TONS OF FUN
A BEAUTIFUL HEART
FAITHFUL AND STRONG
SHARING KINDNESS
ITS AN EASY FEAT
AND MAGIC MAKES IT ALL COMPLETE
out of my head