Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Rucka Rucka Ali has gone too far....

GenderIsAnIllusion

to be honest... I'm indifferent...  Rucka.. .it's good to actually see you in this thread. Let me say "hi."  Your song was in fact minorly amusing...

I read everyone's comments first before watching it myself. It was in fact clever... But there's something I think everyone seems to be missing from the entire equation. Me.

Why is that? It's because I see what your actions are in doing whether you're aware of them or not. I'm aware that there ARE sooo many out there that know nothing of our existence still even to this day. Unfortunately due to... the unique nature in which some people are.... They would take a video like yours and have it make up their minds negatively about bronies without having genuinely understood that we're still people even if certain stereo types might be true.

I meet people all the time that never knew we exist. Met woman once that was trying to tell her sister of our existence and her sister thought she was making it up. It would be terrible if the very first video she ever saw was that  video of yours whether it was a joke or not.

It's like giving genuine haters material to use as a byproduct of negative implications jokingly made. In other words... spread hate and not know it.

But there's something also interesting that I would add on my own accord. There isn't a person I know that could say any of those things are the truth about me. I'm out in the world working just like everyone else. That in and of itself is already a struggle regardless of what walk of life or occupation you come from. Such a video adds to its struggle becuase at some point, I probably AM going to defend my position on physical level. There's already brony's afraid to wear t-shirts... This would be one of those reasons. Because you americans despite you think is wisdom above all is your greatest enemy, you feed on your own bullshit propaganda and therefore are afraid of yourselves.

Another note I would make is that If the vid's been out two years... and it's still the first day I saw it. Can't be that popular. But then again, I'm selective about what I do online. I have enough things to do offline as it is.

I still warn you all... That video IS the perfect example of negative propaganda in war you are fighting that you cannot see, but are equally a part of.

• Brohoof 1

There have been many threads for members to gather and hate on a certain person who has poked fun at bronies, and they have all been locked for being generally unconstructive and unnecessarily hateful. This one is no different.

• Brohoof 6