Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Rucka Rucka Ali has gone too far....

GenderIsAnIllusion

We all know Rucka Rucka Ali...... He makes parody videos and posts them to YouTube..... Hes racist, sexist, and just plain crude at times but now he has gone too far!!!

This is..... Just...... OMG!!!...... Not only is hes giving gangnam style a bad name, but hes just called us all pedophiles...... We need to let him know this is not ok..... So I've started a petition to remove his video from the internet and have him make a public apology.... The link is below.....

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/468/143/952/remove-brony-style-by-rukka-rukka-ali/?z00m=21215932&redirectID=

I also wrote an angry email to him, and would like it if my fellow bronies would do the same!!!...

No1 has to right to do what he did, so please help me take it down ;)

I don't really see a point in trying to do anything about this. He either doesn't actually think we're all pedophiles and is just using that for shock value or he's an idiot (which to be fair is quite likely) and does think that, either way it's not worth our time. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

He posts everywhere that no one should take his videos seriously.... he does a bunch of racists stereotypical videos that I myself find humorous.  

"Don't be a playa haiti" was one of the most racists, and "I'm white!" It's just a joke. 

Edited by Retro*Derpy

He obviously aims to upset and anger.... and succeeds. x) So idk what you expect.

People can't take this guy seriously. He makes a living making video's like these and while they aren't exactly tasteful, they aren't serious. The guy is smarter then he may appear by making these videos. I highly doubt he really thinks we're pedophiles, its just one of the many labels that were given to us in the past.

• Brohoof 1

People can't take this guy seriously. He makes a living making video's like these and while they aren't exactly tasteful, they aren't serious. The guy is smarter then he may appear by making these videos. I highly doubt he really thinks we're pedophiles, its just one of the many labels that were given to us in the past.

My motto when it comes to subjects like this is: "if you cant laugh at yourself, you may as well not laugh at all"

• Brohoof 1

This guy is obviously a troll, trolls love attention so all of this is playing right into his hands. The hilarious irony is all these attacks against bronies is actually creating more bronies by making people getting curious and checking out the show. The pedophile insult along with a few others have been so insanely over used that they are continuing to lose steam, there are still idiots who believe that but the amount of them is going down.

• Brohoof 1

This is just what he does. He attacks trends, stereotypes and cultures. He's made songs called "Gingers", "I Can Do Whatever, I'm White", "Fuck Australia", "She Was Only Seventeen" and "I'm Osama". I hope this helps you to see that he's not trying to ostracize any type of community in particular, instead that he's distributing values that are too extreme to be held by anybody and trying to market it as comedy.

I don't find it funny, but some people do, and the more of us that get bothered by this, the more people looking in from an outside perspective will begin to maintain the opinion that the stereotypes listed in that video are true. If we know the stereotypes are so wildly inaccurate, why should it matter to us that other people are poorly educated enough to believe this kind of nonsense?

Pretty much nobody would guess I like MLP from looking at me irl, I don't fit any of the stereotypes. It just goes to show that we have all sorts of people who like the show, and that's hardly anything to be angry about.

He makes a living getting people pissed off. Getting angry and responding like that is only helping him, as his job is to piss you off, and get people to watch his videos. He makes a living as a troll, and all you are doing is playing into his hand.

And besides, if he really hated us, why would have such intimate knowledge of the show, and background characters? He makes a living making extreme "satire" videos and songs, even if he does feel that way towards us, getting angry isn't going to accomplish anything.

• Brohoof 1

He makes a living making extreme "satire" videos and songs, even if he does feel that way towards us, getting angry isn't going to accomplish anything.

I don't like to call stuff like that satire even in quotes, satire can be over the top and offensive but it does serve a purpose and if done right can be funny and informative. A good example of satire done right is A Modest Proposal by Johnathon Swift where he sarcastically suggested that Irish babies be cooked and eaten so they are not a "burden" as a critique against how the British were treating the Irish at the time.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like to call stuff like that satire even in quotes, satire can be over the top and offensive but it does serve a purpose and if done right can be funny and informative. A good example of satire done right is A Modest Proposal by Johnathon Swift where he sarcastically suggested that Irish babies be cooked and eaten so they are not a "burden" as a critique against how the British were treating the Irish at the time.

It could be called satire, as the song was originaly released during the hieght of the "anti-brony" movement on the internet. The internet at large had become hostile towards us, and his song seems like a over exagheration of the attitude towards bronies and their sexualities.

• Brohoof 1

Dude... Calm down lol. This is exactly what makes people angry at us, jumping to the attack when things like this come up. Sure, there are other reasons they attack us & everything, but when you attack something you agreed was a parody... I think your jumping the gun just a smidge dude. Don't worry, I am sure this guy means no harm to the fandom & is doing it completely for stupid, silly fun :D

PS I thought the song was really good ^^

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Though I'm not one to openly express that I enjoy Rucka, he's just hilarious (IMO). His songs/videos are just jokes not for kids. Sometimes you just need to laugh at yourself — I mean seriously, you know that song doesn't really represent anyone (except maybe a few person(s)) in the MLP fandom, so there's nothing to really get upset about.

There will always be someone saying stupid stuff, but at least Rucka has the "decency" (:lol: as if) to take a swipe at everyone. And Brony Style is one of my favorites, along with "Living In The Jungle" and a few others. Just my opinion.

Edited by SeraphStar
  • Brohoof 1

I've talked to many other Bronies about this video, and we all thought it was fuckin' hilarious.
Rucka always says that his video's are not to be taken seriously.
He makes many video's about stereotypes and such, and they're all quite humorous.
Furthermore, this video was made quite a while ago, so I highly doubt that he will take the petition into consideration. 

• Brohoof 1

I found two things wrong with this thread being made,no hate against you

1. That is about two years old, nothing new

2. Ruka always makes very stereotypical songs as a big joke that are to not be taken serious 

• Brohoof 1

Guys... Please. This is what I'm talking about. Let these morons be and the anti bronies will go extinct. But people on the webz don't like to see a bunch of folks arguing over a kid show okay? Ignore these people and then see where they go.