Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

I'm still in love with this band's use of their singer.  I don't normally take well to high pitch.

Also these guys because why not?

It's been way too long since I've posted here.   Just some bands I've been loving lately.  

I've been trying to listen to hardstyle lately, so I guess that's why I haven't posted.  :P.  

(edited)

Damnit, damnit, damnit. Bulb needs to stop having such good taste in music.

And games.

Even if you don't like the music (I can totally see why not) you gotta appreciate his writing and producing skills.

Just realized that I'm probably the resident Bulb fanboy around here. HE INTRODUCED ME TO MUSIC, OKAY?

And here's some heavy stuff to regain some dignity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o7SamPkmeg

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

Damnit, damnit, damnit. Bulb needs to stop having such good taste in music. And games.

Haha, Misha in general is just awesome.  I'd imagine he's a pretty busy guy, being involved with Periphery, Haunted Shores with Mark Holcomb, his solo stuff as Bulb, and his various producing work with loads of other bands.  I definitely respect the shit out of him and his music.

I remember one of the first songs I heard from him as Bulb, "Unleash the Pwnies".   So dope.

It's been way too long since I've posted here.   Just some bands I've been loving lately. 

I've been trying to listen to hardstyle lately, so I guess that's why I haven't posted.   :P.  

Hardstyle's a good genre! I'm all entry-level when it comes to EDM, though. I found out about Headhunterz in Elementary from my bestest bro.

Also, more modern thrashy stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=104drIbEY24

• Brohoof 1

Well, after sitting through a lot of proggy prog, I can honestly say the Octavarium was pretty good, though it didn't grab me as much as I thought it would. Still good though. 7.5/10.

Now for some Krallice.

(edited)

beeen listening to Slayer, Sodom, and Kreator lately. Feelin' thrashy.

Haha, Misha in general is just awesome.  I'd imagine he's a pretty busy guy, being involved with Periphery, Haunted Shores with Mark Holcomb, his solo stuff as Bulb, and his various producing work with loads of other bands.  I definitely respect the shit out of him and his music.

Misha does so much shit. He's co-wrote for Veil of Maya's [id] and Animals As Leader's debut, as well as Periphery, Haunted Shores, solo stuff, and GirlFight.

Also, @, and I were digging through Misha's old stuff from back in the late 00's, and we came across this...

Edited by Twiliscael

Yeah, Charon.   They're pretty good, I'd say.  Not super heavy, but pretty good nonetheless.   It's the least heavy stuff I listen to. 

Also, Suffocation

(edited)

Yea so I got my first ever band pin. It's an Anthrax pin and I put it on my backpack. Now I need to get some band shirts.

I'll celebrate with this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNBq0euXMeg

BTW, Anypony know where I can buy any band shirts? Both online or IRL. 

Edited by Neighvana666

Yea so I got my first ever band pin. It's an Anthrax pin and I put it on my backpack. Now I need to get some band shirts.

I'll celebrate with this song.

BTW, Anypony know where I can buy any band shirts? Both online or IRL. 

Depends what band you're looking for. You can probably just google *insert band here* merch and come up with something.

Cerebral Bore because heavy.

Depends what band you're looking for. You can probably just google *insert band here* merch and come up with something.

Well I'm looking for death metal stuff mainly. My favorite metal bands are Carcass, Death, Obituary, Burzum and Electric Wizard. I also want more pins and patches. 

• Brohoof 1

I had given my hair a buzz cut to get 100$

And what did I buy with the 100$? More CDs and a T-Shirt

I know that not all of the CDs are metal

But I'm too lazy to take another picture

Y5vjfkt.jpg

It was worth losing almost all of my hair

• Brohoof 1

I had given my hair a buzz cut to get 100$

And what did I buy with the 100$? More CDs and a T-Shirt

I know that not all of the CDs are metal

But I'm too lazy to take another picture

Y5vjfkt.jpg

It was worth losing almost all of my hair

That In Flames album...I bought that like a couple weeks ago. Pretty good album, I like most of the songs quite a bit. So uhhhhh yeah.

That In Flames album...I bought that like a couple weeks ago. Pretty good album, I like most of the songs quite a bit. So uhhhhh yeah.

Yeah I know it is a pretty damn good album

It's cool to see that you're getting outside of what you usually listen to

Never imagined that you'd have an In Flames album

It's cool bro

And also since I bought those two ISIS albums

I know officially have every single ISIS album that was in the store

Muahahahahahaha!!! All of the ISIS is mine!!

Edited by Dat Moog