Day: rainy or sunny?

AppleLover

109 users have voted

1. 1. rainy or sunny?

• rainy
    • sunny

I hate rainy days because rain sucks and it ruins outdoor activities for me. Also, it's kind of depressing.

Rainy days. I love it when I'm in a cozy room wrapped in a blanket while it's raining. It's so relaxing. I don't like being in the rain, however... :P

• Brohoof 1

I prefer rainy days. Maybe its because they are far less common where I live, but I really enjoy looking and walking in the rain with an umbrella. I also like the sound of rain hitting various things.

I don't mind the sun too much, but I've seen it enough in my life.

I prefer rainy days, I don't like the heat that much. And rainy days are just nicer imo, a perfect time to stay in and watch movies on my bed under my covers all day.  :wub:

Plus it helps the planet, we need rain so everything won't be totally dry. (where I live, in KY there's drouts happening often). Of course we don't need too much rain but a good amount is usually helpful.

I prefer Sun, b/c I get to go out.  As for rain, as much as we need it, and I like it, staying the house all day gets quite boring. 

I'll take a rainy day over a sunny day, pretty much any day. :squee:

Not that sunny days are bad, it's just that if you ask me, rain is so much more enjoyable and relaxing, especially for someone like myself who prefers being indoors anyways. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sunny for a few reasons, one it is really the only time I can get warm is when I sit in the sun with blankets and stuff. Two rain means storms sometimes and I hate storms. Three it is mostly sunny during the summer and that means I dont have school :D.

Although rain is nice and calming, I'd have to say that the sunshine genuinely improves my spirits throughout the day.

I don't know what it is, it's just brighter and sunnier, and it's like the world looks entirely different!

I love the sunshine! It's brilliant!

Rain! I love the cool soft gloomy days of gentle downpours. I spend most of my time indoors and rainy weather is perfect ambience for me. In the Persona games they increase the benefit of studying for example :yay:

I am a dark person in general and just love the softer times of rain storms, so long as it doesn't knock out my internet

Rainy 

and i mean massive downpour creating mini flood type rainy, cause it clears the air, feels so damn refreshing and rain is just awesome. :yay:

sun sucks .. heat means i get migraines and have to stay inside with fans and icepacks  :(

• 4 months later...

I absolutely despise the rain.

I used to just slightly dislike rain, but after living in Washington for almost 2 years before moving back to Texas I HATE rain. The smell bothers me and just the fact that it's rain gets on my nerve.

I'll take sunshine over rain anyday

• Brohoof 1