Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Day: rainy or sunny?

AppleLover

109 users have voted

1. 1. rainy or sunny?

• rainy
    • sunny

I feel like this topic has already been discussed several times, but i'll oblige.

Rainy all the way. I love hearing the soft brushing of water against windows during the rain, it brings a light feeling of serenity and peace on my mind.I don't really like bright sunshine as much.

Definitely rainy days! It's a good excuse to just chill and relax all day.  :yay:

I also love the sound of rain, and even being outside in the rain, but I don't really know why.

Rain, rain, stay right here

Stay right here throughout the year

Never drain, never fade

Never ever go away

Drench my sight, drown my fear

Pour as the lightning draws near

Runaway, return today

Purify my world of gray

^ Just randomly wrote that as it was raining a little bit ago. I like rain, it makes me feel a little better every time, sometimes worse though. I prefer it over sunny days, those usually depress me

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Sunny days are as overrated as rainy days are criminalized. The rain keeps me cool during my Summer walks, and the only problem I have with it is the stuffy humidity on the sunny days afterwards.

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun

There is no easy answer to that.

I love em both, though I will say I prefer rainy days overall, UNLESS we have something like a trip to an amusement park planned.

But if I am at home, BRING ON THE RAIN!

(edited)

Sunny days due to the fact that it keeps the vampires and other ghoulish monstrosities away. 

Edited by Rex

Sunny days due to the fact that it keeps the vampires and other ghoulish monstrosities away. 

Unless you are in Twilight, in wich case they are just sparklely.

And Sunny. While I do enjoy rain alot, I get it every day for the most part.

It depends how I feel that day or where I am. If I'm on a road trip I love it when it rains as I love watching it and hearing it against the glass. If there's a rainbow afterward it's even better! If I'm tired and want to relax in my house then I love the rain then as well! Other times if I want to go outside I like a good sunny day where I can ride my bike or play tennis. If I'm in a cheerful bouncy mood (which is often :P) then I also like to see the sun! ;)

It depends for me because where I live the weather tends to be very inconsistent, but both rainy and sunny have their perks. Rainy days give you an excuse to rest, and sunny days allow you to go out and do what you like.

If I could have it be completely sunny, not one cloud ever, every day for the rest of my life, (pretending that we'd magically get water by some other means) I'd take it in a heartbeat.  I hate "weather." 

"Oh I'm bound to go where there ain't no snow,

where the rain don't fall.

The wind don't blow in the Big Rock Candy Mountains."

I'd have to go with rainy days solely because I hate sunny days. It's too bright, and the majority of the time that also means it's too warm/hot. Rainy days keep the temperatures somewhat lower, as well as keep it darker, making it much easier for me to sleep.

Although if it's thunderstorms, I can do without.

i honestly cant say for sure,it just dependa on what i want to make out of the day.

usually i prefer rainy days because they are far more uncommon where i lice,especially now in summer.

i just love the relaxing feeling i get from the rain!

also it helps me keep calm when im drawing,otherwise its just too hot and thn it gets really frustrating.

The days I like the most are the warm rainy days, unfortunately, I don't get those very often.

Just with normal rain though, it helps me relax, and makes me 2x more productive when programming.  :derp:

I hate wind though..  :eww:

Sunny, since I love going outside at normally rainy days disprove that.

(edited)

I love rainy days.

They're the perfect excuse to sit inside, get all cozy in a blanket, cuddle and watch TV. It's so peaceful listening to the rain pitter patter on the window  :catface:

Edited by Lightning-flickr

I love rainy days, so long as it's a nice steady rain. No monsoon in-your-face, blow-your-house-down rain. The smell as your stroll through it, the relaxing noise from the windshield wipers just going about their duty at a leisurely pace as you drive around aimlessly.

Don't get me wrong, a sunny day is just fine (though I would prefer partly cloudy so the sun isn't roasting). I just think rainy days are so relaxing. When I lived on the farm, nothing was better after a long day then to sit in the barn, doors wide open, and hear the rain pitter-patter on the metal roof and stone driveway or through the corn stalks out in the field. Just thinking about those better days brings a kind of surreal calm washing over me.

I can say one thing for certain, my future bride would need to enjoy rainy days as much as I or there'll never be any moments of pure, carefree, bliss like what I just described above.

plus after it rains, mud-running in the Jeep is a blast

Rain is nice and relaxing. My backyard has a shaded deck, so I would always go outside and read a book while it rains and smell the refreshing air. However, I do prefer the sun though...because rain does tend to mess up the roads, especially after a dry spell, so it gets dangerous to drive. 

IcyHaze, on 08 Jul 2014 - 3:45 PM, said:

In general, people want what they don't get often. It rains almost every day here,s o I love the sun.

See, I like this logic here, and I would have gone with it to the finish, but whenever I go outside and I see something bright, I sneeze. I have no idea why. When it's rainy, it's darker, less hot, the humidity is justified, there is less heat coming from the sun to the skin, and it's a little easier to see without being blinded. I personally would rather be cooler than hotter, and the rain is refreshing compared to being baked alive. I know everyone is different and all,... and I don't have a way to end this sentence. I started writing it three hours ago and got really distracted, so tornado cherry-pie armadillo socks. That'll do it.
  • Brohoof 2