Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Journey of the Flower and Flame (1x1)

Courageous Thunder Dash

Blaze held her close. "Don't worry I got you there is no need to be afraid" Blaze said as he looked at Maya. "Come on lets get moving and don't worry I'll be here to help you and keep you safe" Blaze said as he looked around. "Come on it's not safe to stay in one place for so long alright" Blaze said

@@C. Thunder Dash

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

"O.....okay..." Maya said slowly uncurling and wrapping herself Blaze. She was still quivering lighty while she held on to him. She continued to look forward, trying not to panic, but another panic was felt. "I...I can't..." Maya said burrowing her face into Blaze's fur and sobbing.  

Blaze sighed before thinking of something. "I'll carry you then" Blaze suggested. "Until you are able to move on your own I'll carry you until then alright" Blaze said as he lowered himself so that she could get on him.

((Odd how there were a few tremors in a role))

@,

(OOC: It's leading up to a major part of the story. The first mini boss is coming up.)

Maya clung on to Blaze without suffocating him. She was very scared and did not want anything to happen. She was still sobbing. "Please...don't let anything h-happen..." Maya said with stutters through her sentence. There was yet another tremor. Maya held on a little tighter, still sobbing.  

"Alright lets get going and don't worry I won't let anything happen to you Maya I promise" Blaze said as he continued walking through the forest before feeling another tremor. "Okay this is getting too common now..." Blaze said to himself as he continued walking.

@@C. Thunder Dash

((Oh well that sounds great))

@,

A roar could be heard in the distance. Maya quivered as she continued to hold tightly to Blaze. Although she had her abilities, she was still very scared, now that she was outside of the place she lived. "Wh...wha-what was...th-that?" Maya asked near sobbing point again.  

"That I am not sure of...but it doesn't sound friendly that's for sure" Blaze said. "What ever that thing is it's making Maya cry..." Blaze thought to himself. "Let's just keep walking and hopefully not run into the large being that made the roaring noise" Blaze said as he continued moving.

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

The roar grew a little louder. Another tremor was felt. "Blaze! Please!" Maya pleaded as she clung to Blaze tightly and sobbed into Blaze's fur. She now wanted to go home, but was very far away. Whatever was up there, needed to be defeated, but Maya was in no mood for a fight.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"If you want...you can stay here and  I'll go check on ahead adn I'll be back to tell you if it is safe or not...alright" Blaze said as he set her down. "Don't worry I'll be back and I'll be fine" Blaze said as he started walking away. "I can't believe I am going to go about this alone"

@,

"Blaze! Wait! Don't leave me here!" Maya called out still sobbing. She wanted to run and cling on to Blaze. A beast could be seen. It was nothing to mess with if a pony was alone. It was destroying the Everfree little by little, knocking down trees and absorbing their magic. It needed to be stopped.  

"Maya...this thing is huge...and its destroying Everfree...I need your help" Blaze said. "I don't want this forest getting destroyed and I know you wouldn't want your own home to be destroyed either" Blaze said as he stopped and heard the roar again. "Listen I know you are scared but you don't want you hom to be destroyed do you" Blaze said

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

"D...d...d-destroying?!" Maya asked as she got up. A spark of courage ignited in her. She then gathered some energy and her body lit up. She walked past Blaze towards the monster. "No one is going to destroy the forest...my home..." She said as she gathered more energy.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"You won't have to fight alone either" Blaze said as he lit on fire. "We're going to win" Blaze added before summoning a few feathers that were on fire that started to float around him. "You ready Maya" Blaze asked looking at her before smiling. "This thing is going down" Blaze thought 

@,

Maya gathered some spiky leaves and they hovered around her. "Ready." Maya said seriously as she continued to walk toward the beast that was destroying the forest. She was determined to win, and kill the beast. She could see how large it was, but wasn't intimidated by it.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Alright lets do this" Blaze said as he looked at the large creture. "Is it too late to admit that I am a bit scared" Blaze said before running in front of the beast. "HEY STOP DESTROYING THE FOREST" Blaze yelled before the feathers pointed at the beast ad fired. 

@,

The beast turned and roared at Blaze. It tried to swipe with it's large claws at Blaze. However, Maya fired her leaves, which cut the arm of the beast. "You leave my friend alone!" She yelled as she gathered some solar energy and fired a large solar beam at the beast's chest. The beast was hit hard and was losing it's balace. "Finish him Blaze!" Maya called out.  

"Blaze jumped up before summoning a huge fire ball. "YOU'RE FINISHED" Blaze yelled as he fired the large sphere of fire at the beast destroying it. He landed on the ground before looking at Maya before he himself passed out nd the flames died out.

@@C. Thunder Dash

(So much power...but it was worth it)

@,

(OOC: It seemed like just a tiny bit OP, but oh well. Would this be a good time to introduce the main villan?)

The monster dissapated into nothing. "Well...at least he's...gone..." Maya said gathering up some energy from the sun and recovered. "But...we still need to figure out where these beasts are coming from..." Maya stated.  

(I had Blaze passed out so there is a bit of compensastion since he can't move at all and I think the villan should be introduced now)

Blaze walked around within his mind. "Who knew using so much energy would cause mt to not even move and be passed out" Blaze said to himself. "I need to wake up soon though"

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

Maya turned around and saw Blaze out. "Blaze!" She called out trying to bring him back. "No...no!" She said starting to sob. She thought that Blaze was dead and just hugged him, not knowing that she was radiating energy though Solar, slowly bringing him back to consciousness.  

Blaze slowly opened his eyes and looked at Maya. "M-Maya...why are you crying" Blaze asked as he tried to move but then noticed Maya was holding him. "Hey Maya come on we beat the monster...cheer up a bit" Blaze said as he hugged her. "There isn't any reason to cry alright"

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

Maya wiped the tears from her face. "I thought you had...had...d-died..." Maya said sniffling again as she tried her best to get herself together. Everything was still new to her. She could not distinguish between passing out and dying. She thought that dying and passing out were the same.  

"Don't worry I didn't die...If I pass you and you think I die just check to see if I am breathing alright Maya" Blaze said as he got up. "I'm not going to die anytime soon....I'll make sure nothing happens to either of us alright Maya" Blaze said as he hugged her.

(When is the villan appearing exactly?)

@@C. Thunder Dash

• 1 year later...

((Alright also welcome back))

Blaze nodded. "It looks like it...seems to be the only other way to go as well" Blaze said as he started walking. "After all we need to continue on wards right?" He asked before looking at the sky. "Hopefully we don't run into any more monsters...I don't think I could deal with that again" He said

"Y-yeah..." Maya said still shuddering a bit as she continued to walk. She really hoped that no more monsters appeared, but still feared for what lay up ahead. A smell of humidity rose. "It's...it's...I don't know what it is..." Maya said still sniffing the dense and humid air. 

(Thanks.)