Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Journey of the Flower and Flame (1x1)

Courageous Thunder Dash

(edited)

"It was just you stomach" Blaze said. "Have to get something to eat...um what do you eat exactly" Blaze asked. "Because I can go ahead and head into town and try to bring food back" Blaze suggested. "Though I don't know how I will...highly doubt they'll let a colt like me buy food and leave" Blaze thought

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Edited by Sakuya Izayoi

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

"I usually eat...well...fruit...which is...all I've...eaten...and...why does my stomach make that sound?" Maya asked as she laid belly-up in front of Blaze and rubbed her naturally chubby belly. She staid like this, for it felt comfortable to be laying on her back.

(OOC: The adventure part won't start until a tiny bit later.) 

"I don't know why your stomach does that it usually only does that when you haven't eaten food in a while" Blaze said. "Where would you get the fruit exactly I haven't seen any yet actually" Blaze said as he looked in the trees and didn't see any fruit.

(Alright)

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

"I get it...from...a...place I found with fruit from trees. I have to...climb them to get the...fruits down..." Maya stated as she stopped rubbing her belly, rolled over and got up. "Would you...like to...come with me there?" Maya asked as she waited for Blaze to come with her to the fruit orchard.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Sure I would like to come" Blaze said as he followed her to the place where she would get the fruit. "If you want I could grab the fruit my self if you want...though I don't think I can fly up very high...or even fly at all"  Blaze said as he had not tried to fly at all yet.

@,

"F...fly...what's that?" Maya asked and suddenly saw Blaze's wings. She fiddled and touched them. "Wh...what are...these?" Maya asked as she started to walk very slowly toward the fruit orchard.

(OOC: Hope you don't feel bombarded by all the questions Maya has. Remember, she's been living alone up until now.) 

((I don't mind all the questions))

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"These are wings and flying is...well it floating in the air and being able to move around freely within the air" Blaze said trying to explain what flying is. "Also my wings are what allow me to fly but I haven't tried flying yet,,,,mostly because most the ponies said I'm not old enough yet" 

@,

(OOC: Great. I'm glad you don't mind them)

"Old enough...well...couldn't you just move them?" Maya asked trying to pry one of Blaze's wings open so she could examine it further. "H...how does it...work?" Maya asked as she continued to try to unfold the wing without hurting Blaze. She was a very curious foal for her age.  

"C-can you please not try to pry them open...they open when i want them to" Blaze said. "It also kinda hurts when you try to pry them open also" Blaze added before he slowly opened his wings. "I don't even think they can support my weight...." Blaze said. "I haven't tried to even float yet.

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

"H...hurts? I...I'm sorry." Maya said as she stopped trying to pry the wing open. "Well...when will you...try to...float...?" Maya asked as she continued to walk. A squirrel then scampered right in front of Maya. Maya picked up the little squirrel, which sort of squirmed a bit. "Oh...I guess he didn't like that..." Maya asked. The squirrel calmed down but Maya put it back down on the ground. It then scampered away.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"It's okay" Blaze said"I guess I'll try when I can" Blaze said as he saw the squirrel scamper off. "Hey are we almost at the place where all the fruit is at" Blaze asked as he closed his wings. Soon Blaze Wings stomach started growling. "Great now I'm getting hungry" Blaze thought

@,

"A...almost..." Maya said as she continued to walk. Two minutes passed, Maya saw the fruit orchard up ahead. "There it is..." Maya said as she stopped in front of an apple tree. She then jumped and tried to grab on to the trunk and managed to hold on. She then started to climb up slowly.  

Blaze looked up and saw all the fruit in the trees before opening his wings and flapping them beforer he got off the ground for a short bit before landing back down. "I can't fly...but maybe I could try to climb the trees like her" Blaze said as he went up to a different tree.

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

Maya slowly climbed the tree. She came to a branch and a group of apples. She shook the branch. "Look out..." Maya said as she continued to shake the branch. The apples came falling to the ground close to where Blaze was standing. She then stopped shaking the tree.  

Blaze looked up before having to catch a few of the apples so they would actually hit the ground to hard or hit him. "Probably should get something to carry them in' Blaze said as he looked up and saw Maya. "I caught a few of the apples that fell" Blaze called out. 

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

"Okay..." Maya said as she went to another branch. "Here come some more..." She said as she started to shake the branch. The apples started to shake before falling towards the ground. The ground was soft, so at least it would provide the apples some cushion so they wouldn't bruise.  

Blaze went and caught a few of the apples as a few still hit the ground. "You think this should be enough apples by now" Blaze asked as he set the ones he has caught on the ground in a pile. "Because I think we have enough now" Blaze said before forgetting one that fell and hit his head. "Ow..." Blaze said as he held his head

@,

Maya noticed Blaze holding his head. "Oh ar...are you alright?" She asked as he moved from the branch and slid down the tree back on the ground. She then picked up some apples and went to check to see if Blaze was alright. "Did an apple...hit you on the...head?" Maya asked.  

"Yes an apple hit me on the head...and it really hurt" Blaze said as he was still holding his head as the pain faded shortly. "Don't worry...I'm fine now but that really hurt" Blaze said. "I need to be careful next time" Blaze thought to himself. "So is this enough or will we need more" Blaze asked

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

"I think this is plenty." Maya said as she picked up some of the apples and started to head back to where her flower was. There was a stream close to where Maya's flower was. She didn't have to drink water, for she was half plant. She could just bathe in the stream and she'd be automatically hydrated again.  

Blaze picked up a few more of the apples before catching up with Maya. "So wait if your a plant...half-plant would that mean you would only need sunlight to survive then?" Blaze asked before noticing. "Then again that mean you wouldn't need to eat the fruit" Blaze said

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

"Well...sunlight and...water..." Maya stated as she went to put the apples down by her flower. She then went to the stream and stayed there for a little while. She let the water run through her body, filling her up. She came out the stream slightly chubbier than normal.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Oh...well thats interesting" Blaze said as he set the apples down. "I find it odd how I get cold very easily to tell teh truth...I usually need to be in the sun or near a fire or I start freezing" Blaze said

((A friend of mine said this would be good for my oc to give him this weakness))

@,

(OOC: Okay. Because Maya can absorb water, She would walk through fire. However, a direct hit from a flame could critically injure her.)

"Th...that's weird..." Maya stated as she was still dripping from water. She then went to get an apple and started to munch on it.  

((Well I have to keep that in mind...also if flame is directly hit by ice he will be badly injured or if he is hit by water he won't be able to light on fire))

"Yeah it is strange" Blaze said as he grabbed an Apple and started eating it. " In my opinion I find it a bit scary at times" Blaze said.