Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Journey of the Flower and Flame (1x1)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Blaze looked at the creature before standing back a bit. "S-stay back" Blaze said as he looked around before looking back at the creature and tackled the creature to the ground before getting off of it. "J-just back off I don't want to harm you at all...alright" Blaze said 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

The creature swiped right at Blaze's muzzle. "Blaze!" Maya called out. The creature tried to roll so that he would be on top of Blaze. Maya unconsciously focused some sort of energy and caused some leaves to levitate. She was a little freaked by this and just stayed there quivering. They were surrounded by a green aura.  

Blaze held his hooves up ad was scratched at his forelegs instead of his muzzle. "Get off of me" Blaze said before kicking the creature multiple times in an attempt to try and get it off of him. Blaze looked at saw Maya having leaves float around in a green aura.

@@C. Thunder Dash

Maya aimed the leaves at the creature and they zoomed towards it, nailing it on it's side hard. The monster yelped in pain and tried to retreat. On instict, Maya took off after the monster and focused her energy. She then levitated some more leaves and struck the monster again. The monster let out one final yelp and was down. Maya stopped in front of the downed monster. "Did I...did I...?" She asked. 

@@C. Thunder Dash

((Sorry for all the slow replies I'm playing watch dogs at the moment and getting distracted))

Blaze got up and breathed heavily. "Yeah...I think you did...." Blaze said. "What in Celestias name is this thing and..." Blaze looked at Maya. "What was that that you did" Blaze asked as he sighed heavily before sitting on the ground.

@,

(OOC: It's okay. We all have lives outside of the these forums.)

"I think I...have ability over...plants..." Maya stated. She then turned to dead monster. "I don't know...what it is but...if...he's here then...could...there be more of...them?" Maya asked as she gave the dead monster a poke. It didn't move nor breathe at all. 

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Well that is new...but anyways...thank you Maya..." Blaze said before he looked around. "I don't think there is anymore of those...things but whatever they are they...they are not very friendly " Blaze said before looking at the cuts on his forelegs and sighed. " The cut looks deep..."

@,

"Oh no..." Maya said as she went to examine the cut. "Are you...gonna...make it?" Maya asked as she tried to ease Blaze on his belly so she could find a way to wrap or heal his cut. She was very worried about Blaze, and hope he wouldn't die. 

(OOC: Maybe it's a good time to give Maya her cutie mark...) 

"I-I'll be fine okay there is no need to w- Gah" Blaze yelped as he tried to walk forward but a shot of pain went straight through his forelegs. "Maybe I'm not fine..." Blaze said as he tried to get back up again but soon just sat back on the ground.

(OOC: Sounds like a good idea)

@,

"C...careful..." Maya said as she went close to Blaze. She then focused some energy and let a soothing healing power over the wounds. The cut began to close as the healing energy started to give an effect. Soon, the cut was close. A symbol appeared on Maya's flank: two leaves in the shape of an X surrounded by stars and a heart in the background.

"T-Thanks Maya...hey Maya..you got your cutie mark" Blaze said noticing the image appearing on her flank. Blaze soon stood up before hearing another growl. "Not another one" Blaze said

(OOC: I kinda want Blaze to learn his hidden power now also if that is okay)

@,

(OOC: Perfectly fine.)

"Wh...what's a...cutie mark?" Maya asked before looking at the symbol on her flank. "Is it...that...thing on my...rear?" Maya asked as she got up. She then heard another growl. "Uh-oh...I think another one's...near..." Maya said backing away. The growling grew a little louder.  

Blaze looked around and saw another creature only...this seemed a bit bigger by like 3 inches. "Alright...this time...I have a plan" Blaze said as he ducked under one of the creatures swings. "Just need to distract it while Maya hits it from afar...if it goes after her then rush over to her and protect her" Blaze said to himself

@,

The creature came running towards Blaze. On instict, Maya ran and got jump from Blaze. She focused her energy and called some leaves to her side. She then fired them at the creature. "F...finish him...Blaze!" Maya called out as she was trying to recover from what she just did.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Blaze nodded before looking at the creature. "Time to finish this" Blaze said as he charged forward and was about to attack till his hooves caught on fire. His attack connected and severely burned the creature. "holy Celestia" Blaze yelled seeing the fire all over him yet....it wasn't burning him. He opened his wings and suddenly flaming feathers shot at the creature finishing it off and also cause Blaze to close his wing before a image of a burning wing appeared on his flank/. 

"Wha?!" Maya asked stunned. "Bl...Blaze! How did you?!" Maya asked stunned with her mouth wide open looking at the downed creature. He then noticed that Blaze's hooves were still on fire. "Uh...Blaze...your hooves are...are..." Maya could not figure it out, for she didn't know the phrase "on fire"

@

"I....I don't know" Blaze said as he looked at his hooves after hearing Maya say they were on fire. He shook his hooves but they still were on fire causing Blaze to then notice that the flames are not spreading at all. "They don't hurt...and its not spreading at all" Blaze said

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

"Maybe you have a special ability like...like...me..." Maya said looking at her cutie mark. "Uhh...Blaze...you have something on your...your...rear..." Maya said pointing to Blaze's cutie mark. The monster lay there dead. "Wh...wherever these things are coming from...we have to do...something..." Maya stated.  

"We need to do something before they try to attack Ponyville" Blaze said before he realized something but decided to keep quiet about it. "Where ever these...things are coming from we need to stop them...but...where are they even coming from" Blaze asked himself.

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

"B...but...where are they coming from?" Maya asked as she went close to Blaze. She then started to walk slowly away from her flower. "And what's Po-ny-ville?" Maya asked trying to pronounce it right.  

(OOC: Maybe it would be a good time for Blaze to explain certain things to Maya.)

Blaze sighed. "Ponyville is a village or...town filled with different ponies...I was living there staying with a pink mare called Pinki Pie and then I left and came here...Ponyville doesn't have many means of protecting it self either" Blaze explained. "Most ponies stay away from Everfree because the weather changes itself and animals take care of themselves also" Blaze added before he looked at Maya. "Anything else you want me to explain?" Blaze asked

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

"So...you're saying that this place takes care of itself...sounds like...I don't know...and who's Pinkie Pie?" Maya asked as she started to walk away from the beast. She then stopped and waited for Blaze, noticing the symbol on his flank. "Blaze...you have something on your rear...just like me..." Maya stated. 

@@C. Thunder Dash

"Pinkie Pie is...a really hyper mare and the one who throws a lot of parties in Ponyville" Blaze answered before hearing Maya say that something appeared on his flank. "Oh....Guess my Cutiemark is fire I guess" Blaze said as he caught up Maya. "Any other questions"

@,

"Not at...the moment..." Maya stated as she continued to walk. "But...we've gotta find the thing that's...causing all of these...monsters to appear..." Maya said as she continued to walk slowly through the forest. She came to a fork in the path and looked at all of her choices.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"I don't now where they are coming from and really....they need to be stopped and with what we can do....I think we could possibly stop them" Blaze said before seeing the split path. "So um...which way should we head..." Blaze asked looking at both paths. "Which way do you think we should head" Blaze asked