Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Journey of the Flower and Flame (1x1)

Courageous Thunder Dash

"It's not raining...usually this is the smell of rain but....there is no rain" Blaze said not knowing about humidity and everything. "It's odd" Blaze said before he kept staring at the sky. "Why is it not raining?" He asked himself before he groaned out loud. "Why is the world confusing right now" He yelled

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I...I don't know..." Maya stated as she continued to walk. She suddenly walked in a damp spot. Thinking it was gooey slime, she eeked and ran out the puddle, her hooves covered in muddy water. She tried to dry them off frantically, thinking the mud was poison or dangerous. 

"All it is is just mud" Blaze said. "it is made when dirt and water are together...I think" Blaze said as he stepped in the mud and stepped out. "See nothing bad is happening at all" He said as he kicked the mud off. "it make your dirty though...ponies don't really like mud either" He said

Maya stopped hopping around. She was still a bit scared and quickly dusted the mud off of her little hooves as she continued to walk on the path. There was a fork in the path up ahead. "Uh-oh...I don't know which way to go..." Maya said indecisively, trying to figure out what path the two should take. 

"I have no idea which way we should go either...do you think they lead to the same place?" Blaze asked. "If they do we could split up...but I really don't want to take the chance to be honest" Blaze said. "Uh...lets go left...no right...NO WAIT LEFT....I have no idea" Blaze said as he kept changing his mind

"I don't know...let's go left..." Maya stated taking the left route. It seemed like the left route was the best idea, for up ahead, was a sort of light...that seemed to be an exit of the forest. "I think that there's an exit...up ahead..." Maya stated as she continued to walk.