Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Journey of the Flower and Flame (1x1)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@,

"I think we should go...forward..." Maya stated as she started to walk forward slowly. She continued to look around, making sure that there were no more monsters. She hoped that if she left her flower, no one or nothing would destroy it, because it was very special to her.  

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@C. Thunder Dash

"Forward it is then...hopefully nothing else will attack us...I'm still worn out after the last fight and finding out I can do this.." Blaze said as his wins lit of fire before disappearing shortly. "Okay so maybe I shouldn't try when I am worn out" Blaze said before lookinf around keeping watch

@,

"Maybe...this would help..." Maya said as she looked at the sun. She then absorbed some energy from the sun, and let it radiate on to Blaze, giving him some energy. She also regained some energy. Maya continued to walk forward, looking out for anything suspicious.  

"Thanks...I actually feel a lot better now" Blaze said before looking up at the sky and then all around making sure nothing was folloing them in the air or behind them. "You don't think those things were after us mostly....do you" Blaze asked feeling a bit uneasy at the thought now.

@@C. Thunder Dash

@

"Don't know...maybe...they..." Maya thought about it. "...are after all of us..." Maya said starting to quiver at the thought of these mosters invading the area. Maya looked up and saw that she was in front of a cave. "Wh...what's that?" Maya asked as she quivered at the sight of the cave. 

"If they are...we need to stop them" Blaze said before seeing the cave and shrinking down. "That is a cave....usually home to creatures...let's go around" Blaze suggested being very afraid of the caves to the point where he would not ever go in one. "There must be a way around the cave" Blaze said

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

"But...but...around? Maya asked as she looked around. All that surrounded the cave was stone and rock. There was no way around. "I think...we...have to...go......" Maya stuttered as she started to quiver. She had never been through a cave before and was really scared. She inched closer to Blaze. 

"Idea" Blaze brightend up a bit. "It's going to be dark but I can light my self on fire to provide some light" Blaze said. "Though...I don't know how long it will last...I just hope it will be long enough to get through the cave" Blaze said staring at the cave. "A-are you ready" Blaze asked

(edited)

@,

"Maybe...." Maya said as she focused some of energy. Her body started to light up a green. "B-Blaze! Look!" Maya said with a cute giggle as she hopped up and down happily with her shining body. She then stopped. "So...are you ready to go in?" Maya asked as she waited for Blaze.

Edited by C. Thunder Dash

Blaze lit on fire before entering the cave. "At least we got even more light..." Blaze said before catching up with Maya. "You're not afraid of what could be in this cave at all? I mean last time I remember usually monsters are in these caves but they usually only attack if they are protecting something or if they are angry"

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

"N...not really..." Maya said as she continued to walk. She could hear water droplets as she continued to walk. She saw the wet stone walls of the cave. When she looked forward, there was a fork in the cave. "Wh...which way should we go?" Maya asked as she looked at the paths.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Umm....we should head down this path" Blaze said before he headed towards the right and waited for Maya. "This path also sees to be a lot more safer then the other path so I would guess this way would be better" Blaze said before he looked back deeper into the cave.

@,

Maya took the right path. There was no dead end. The temperature started to decline a little. Maya started to shiver. "I-I'm g-getting...c-c-cold." Maya stuttered, trying to get some warmth from from Blaze, since there wasn't any heat source in the cave itself.  

"I'll try to keep us both warm" Blaze said staying near to Maya. "Besides...this cave might end up leading the other way soo...at least I hope it does" Blaze said as he looked at the cave walls. "Nothing bad could happen anyways...right" Blaze said unsure at the moment

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

"O...okay." Maya said as she continued to walk closely to Blaze. She sort of had a hoof wrapped around him, but trying not to squeeze him. The temperature dropped a little more. Maya held on to Blaze a little tighter. She could see a faint light. "That could be...the...exit..." Maya said.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"I think it is the exit...let get going before it gets any colder" Blaze said as he was close to Maya. The flames that covered Blaze slowly started to dim also as the temperature dropped. "It's getting colder also...you don't think at the end of this cave is just a snowy field" Blaze said

@,

"I don't...know..." Maya said as she continued to walk. As she approached the exit with Blaze, she could feel the temperature rise again. "Wait...the temperature is...rising...again..." She said as she slowly let go of Blaze. "That can't be right...there can't just be a...cold spot in...this cave..." Maya said.  

"You're right...it doesn't make sense at all" Blaze said as he looked at the cave. "It was colder in the cave then suddenly after leaving it's warm" Blaze said as he looked at the cave. "I wonder if caves keep in the cool air and that is why" Blaze thought before the flame disappeared. 

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

When Maya came out of the cave, she saw that it was still the Everfree, but it was near the northern end of it. "I guess that cave led us...deeper into the forest..." Maya said as she continued to walk slowly, absorbing some solar energy with her ability to gain some more energy.  

"Just deeper into the forest well at least we are getting somewhere,,,I guess" Blaze said before he looked back at the cave. "Odd tempature drop and now we are still in the forest..." Blaze said to himself before 

((Sorry if I take a while to answer now. I am back in school so I have less time for the forums))

@,

(OOC: Wow...you went back early...)

"Hmm...I guess this forest is...pretty big..." Maya stated as she continued to walk. She thought about what was beyond the forest, whether it was safe. Suddenly, there was a small tremor. Maya froze and curled up. "Wh...what was that?" She asked as she started to quiver. 

((Yeah it's been like that for a few years but it's one of the best schools in Tucson at the moment))

I guess it is pretty big... let's g-" Blaze stopped as he felt the tremor and comforted Maya. "Don't worry it's just a small little tremor alright" Blaze said looking at Maya. "Come on let's get going there will be no need to be afraid anymore alright"

@,

Maya took stuttering steps as she gulped nervously. The tremor started up again and then stopped a few seconds later. Maya froze again. Tears started to well up in her eyes. "B-Blaze..." She said as she started to sniffle. There was a sharper tremor. Maya curled into a ball and started to sob lightly.  

"Calm down Maya everything will be alright" Blaze said as he notice the tremors. "This is unusual...this is way to many tremors for it to be normal" Blaze said as he tried to comfort Maya. "Come on Maya the faster we leave the faster we get out of here and then there will be no more tremors hopefully" Blaze siad

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

Maya remained in a ball and looked at Blaze. "I'm...I'm scared..." She said still sobbing. Another tremor was felt. Maya curled up even tighter. She wouldn't move until everything was safe again, since she had never gone through tremors. She just looked at Blaze with tears in her eyes, sobbing.