Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Journey of the Flower and Flame (1x1)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@,'

(OOC: But wait, wouldn't that technically melt the ice if he was hit?)

Maya started to eat her apple. She slowly munched her way though it. "Wh...why do you find it...scary?" She asked as she continued to eat her apple. 

(OOC: And if Maya stays in a body of water too much, she'll become overweight and have to rest until all of the water goes down. It takes about 2 hours for it to happen.)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

((I guess so...))

"Because what if I pass out at some point because of a lack of heat or something" Blaze said. "It just...scares me a bit...I don't know why but being cold when there is no light or being cold when it is day out scares me" Blaze said

@@C. Thunder Dash,

((I'll keep that in mind also))

Edited by Sakuya Izayoi

@,

"Hmmmm...." Maya said as she finished up her first apple and moved on to her second. She put the core away from the other apples. She continued to eat her flowers. "But...what is heat?" Maya asked curiously. She felt it everyday, but never knew exactly what it was.  

@@C. Thunder Dash

"Well I guess heat could be warmth from the sun I guess...or from fire" Blaze said as he finished eating the apple and set the core down in a separate pile before grabbing another one and started eating that one. "It's actually quiet in this forest" Blaze Wing said

@,

"Maybe...since I'm half plant...I use the warmth of the sun and the water to keep me alive...but...I'm still alive even if it's night..." Maya stated as she finished up her second apple and started on her third. Her belly was protruding a bit. She looked down at it and quickly looked back up at Blaze.  

"Well I guess you're not completely like a plant since too much sun or w-" Blaze stopped when he remembered what would happen to a plant if it got to much sun or water, it would die, he didn't want to upset Maya again either. "N-never mind" Blaze said as he finished eating the second apple.

@,

"Okay..." Maya said as she finished her third and started on her fourth. Her belly had grown quite a bit since she ate the apples, due to the fact that she was half plant. She sort of hid it from Blaze, hoping it wouldn't look like she was doing anything naughty.  

Blaze stopped eating before he looked at Maya. "Um...Maya...not to be rude or anything but your stomach is getting bigger" Blaze said as he ate another apple. "I should probably stop eating also..." Blaze said as he shivered a bit. "I've been in the lgiht of the sun so why am I suddenly so cold"

@@C. Thunder Dash,

@,

Maya reavealed her round belly and blushed. "But...why? Why has it gotten so...big and...and...round?" Maya asked as she finished her fourth apple and was done. She started to rub her belly and ended up on her back. "Blaze...could you...rub my...tummy please?" Maya asked flickering her eyes at Blaze.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"I don't know how it has gotten so big" Blaze said before hearing Mayas question to rub her belly causing him to blush a bit. "Uh...um...Sure" Blaze said as he got up on the flower and started to rub Mayas belly. 

((Just curious and all but what kind of monsters are there going to be?))

@,

(OOC: There will be small monsters. The first one they'll encounter. Maya and Blaze will discover their hidden abilities. It will be a relatively small monster since they're just foals.)

"Wh...what are you...red for?" Maya asked as she blushed when Blaze started to rub her round belly.  

((Alright sounds like a perfectly good idea))

@@C. Thunder Dash

Blaze looked away. "N-no reason...no reason at all" Blaze said. "Guessing my face is bright red since the color of my coat would usually hide it...at least I think it would" Blaze thought to himself. 

((I would also guess there will be some sort of time skip at somepoint???))

(edited)

@,

(OOC: In this RP, the only skips that will occur are night and day skips. Sometimes they'll have to travel at night to get away from something.)

Maya blushed. Suddenly, her belly started to make weird noises, despite her being full. She giggled lightly. "What's that noise? It's coming from...my...my tummy..." She said as she giggled lightly while Blaze was rubbing her belly.  

Edited by C. Thunder Dash

((Oh I thought at some point there would be a time skip to where they got older))

"I don't know...most ponies stomach growls when they are full also though I don't know why" Blaze said. "I've been away from town for a long time I wonder if anyone has noticed yet" Flame thought  

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

(Not yet. Remember, the adventure lasts for most of their life. There will be minimal skips because they'll end up at the final enemy's castle when they're teenagers.)

Maya giggled at the sounds. "Well...they sound funny!" She said giggling sillily. "Could it be...the food doing something in it?" Maya asked.  

(Okay that make sense just wanted to know thanks)

"Heh I guess so..they sound cute also" Blaze saibe before hearing Maya say some about the food doing something in her stomach in which Blaze just shrugged. "Who knows...maybe it is maybe it isn't" Blaze answered

@@C. Thunder Dash

@,

Maya looked up at the sky. It was still nice and bright. "So...want to...take a little walk?" Maya asked as she continued to lay belly up and wait for Blaze to answer.

(OOC: Maybe on this walk, they could encounter the small creature and then the adventure would officially begin.) 

(Sounds like a wonderful idea actually)

Blaze smiled. "Sure I would love to go on a little walk" Blaze then looked at the sky. "Just a walk through the forest I'm guessing" Blaze said. "Haven't seen a monster in a while so I'm guessing the forest is more safer the what ponies say" Blaze thought

@@C. Thunder Dash,

@,

Maya rolled over and started to walk slowly. She then looked back and made sure Blaze was with her. She started to walk slowly away from her flower.

(Hmm...I was thinking that after the whole adventure part ends...since they've been together, more romantic activity perhaps?) 

(Sounds like a plan)

Blaze got down off the flower before following behind Maya. "You seem like you don't want to leave the flower Maya" Blaze said. "Are you okay???" Blaze asked as he caught up to Maya.

@@C. Thunder Dash

(OOC:I have a few ideas but they will have to wait until later)

@,

"Well...I've left it before...I'm just...I don't know...maybe..." Maya didn't know what to say. She suddenly heard some bushes rattling. She froze and gasped. "Wh-what was that?" Maya asked as she started to quiver lightly and stay in place. She looked at Blaze with a  worried face.  

"Calm down...everything is fine it was just the bushes that is all" Blaze said as he looked at the rustling bushes. "It's probably just some little critter okay Maya...there is no need to worry about it" Blaze said giving Maya a reassuring smile. "Come on let us continue" Blaze said

@,

The bushes continued to rustle. A low growl was heard. Maya walked slowly away from it still quivering. "It doesn't sound...like...a...little critter..." Maya said continuing to walk away from the bushes. The growling grew a little louder. Maya was quivering still.  

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Blaze looked at the bushes before going in front of Maya. "Whatever it is let's just get away from it...it's probably protecting something and we shouldn't get near it now" Blaze said as he looked at the bushes. "Let's just hope it leaves us alone at the moment" Blaze said

@,

The bushes suddenly stopped rattling. Maya continued stopped. Suddenly, a monster jumped out of the bushes and straight for Blaze. "Eeeep!" Maya squealed as she curled into a ball. She then noticed the monster was slowly inching towards Blaze. Although she was really scared, she had to do something...