Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who wants their OC in a game

corrosioncorridor

I like the idea of the weapon, It's original and I remember when I studied myths in S.S there was a creature called a harpie those feathers where like knives, so apon reading that post I could already see a writing feather that doubles as weapon. And time for me to be a grammar nazi, you said she was female but you refer to this fighter as a boy many times

Thank you. A feather-sword would be just perfect wouldn't it?

As for the grammar issues you pointed out, those would actually belong to you. I simply copy/pasted the form you asked us to fill out :P

What's the OC name: Lightning Blast

Backstory: Lightning Blast is a child of a zebra and a pegasus making an unusual combination of features. Because of this, she gets bullied and teased by other ponies making her insecure. With no friends to turn to, she suffered from depression while she was in flight school. She was too afraid to tell her teachers and her parents. One day when a group of bullies were teasing her, she got fed up and let's just say it didn't end well. Roof of the school torn away, huge gusts of wind and heavy downpour of rain. That's how she scared away her bullies, found out her talent, and got her cutie mark!

It's powers of fighting style: Ability to create storms; can do melee

It's music theme: 

It's stage: Cloudsdale. It will be stormy with rain clouds and stuff.

species: Pegasus

character traits: ruthless, evil, violent

dialog: Face the rath of my lightning blasts!

cutie mark: img-2870477-1-Midnight_Strike_Cutie_Mark

how old is it: About 24

(Can I enter another one?)

I like the idea of a zedra/pony hybrid and her powers were very close to one of my own O.C so I had to down grade my a little to make your's not seem like a clone but with the powers different and her original backstory she now a whole  new character 

OC name: Steel Accord

Backstory: Steel Accord was born and raised in Canterlot. His father was a doctor unicorn and his mother is a gardener earth pony, but he's a pegasus like his grandfather. Steel was always a bit of an odd colt. Always playing with his toy sword, but more in a fashion like that of a discipline than childish play acting. Nonetheless, he always enjoyed the stories his parents would tell him at night or that he would read. One day he saw some ponies beating up a runt at flight school. Steel fetched his wooden practice sword and sent all of the bullies to the nurse's office. Steel was so upset about it that he wrote a dramatic retelling of the event for a school project. That's when he got his cutie mark, a sword crossed with a pen. He focused on becoming a writer. He has yet to hit it big with his original works and is currently working as a columnist for a Canterlot newspaper. For additional income, Steel offered his services as a simple bodyguard for the Canterlot elite. That's when he met Fancypants. The two stallions hit it off right away. Steel admiring the older pony's confidence and compassion and Fancypants finding something of himself in the humble warrior poet. Steel Accord was hired as one of Fancypants' personal bodyguards and the two have become close friends.

powers of fighting style: Wing sword fighting

It's music theme: 

stage: Deck of an airship

species: pegasus

character traits:

High attack speed, slow movement.

His dialog: 

-"I'll do Commander Hurricane proud!"

-"I lost. Maybe I'm not cut out for this."

-"You were a worthy adversary."

cutie mark: sword crossed with a pen

how old: 22

While reading this I was like Crap I already have a fighter with a sword, then I compared the 2 and relieved they could be two completely different characters. your's has no horn and wing while the other has no wing and and a horn, that and her swords about twice as long .... that sounded so wrong

What's the OC name: Dam (http://puu.sh/a0lyN/6c75fd93d4.png) <--- what he looks like

Backstory: I really do think it would be best if you read the character bio listed in my sig. But let me make this short. He was growing up by himself in the everfree forest because he ran away from home due to his abusive parents. Over time, he learnt to defend himself, thus getting his cutie mark. His likes to fight in an akido style. He uses his guns mainly but likes some melee aswell. 

It's powers of fighting style : Now, its either going to be his guns or melee (mainly like an akido style of fighting for melee but I would like guns too if I could do that :P It would be like deathstroke I think for guns lol) But if you can't do guns then I understand :)

His guns would be the PPSH-41 and the Colt M1911 (modified to be suited to fit pony hooves of course)

He can throw vodka bottles at another pony to kind of put them off but that effect would probably last 0.5 seconds lol.

Be original: K, I will try.

It's music theme: Hopefully something like this (

)

It's stage: Maybe in the everfree forest?

species: pegasus

His character traits: Yes, he has his guns (only two guns I forgot to mention) Hes drunk, he does have this one super ability that MIGHT seem OP but here it is anyway (I think this could be like a rare special move or something): If nearing the point of soberness, he can have the strength of a SSJ4 (super sayian 4) but can turn back if he is drunk again or you could make it only last for about 10-15 seconds?

His dialog -

"Not sure why you picked me, but okay!" (Character selection)

"Lets do this" (Beginning of fight)

"Vodka!" (When he throws vodka bottles at you but don't say it every time he throws one)

"Tastes the bullets!" (When he fires some shots from guns)

"Next time... I will be stronger..." (When he loses)

"Haha! You can't even beat a drunken pegasus!" (When he wins)

NOTE: HE HAS A DEEP RUSSIAN ACCENT!

cutie mark : Colt M1911 (Yes, I know its odd...) (http://puu.sh/a0lDm/d9d4cf0030.png)

how old is it - 25 years old

I hope my OC makes it in :) But if you have any concerns about my OC, please do let me know!!

This character reminds me of Bo Rai Cho from the MK series and I would love to add a druken charcter to the game and the guns I have to say will not be modern but more like the guns during the renaissance era but will work just the same.

(edited)

OC Appearance

post-27345-0-50531300-1405903769_thumb.png

OC name: Severance

Backstory: He was once a cheerful pony living in a Manehattan.  One day when he was left home alone, twenty bandits invaded the building in search of a massive and expensive sword that only many of them can carry together, Severance became very angry and in his rage, used his telekinesis on the weapon and slew them all earning his cutie mark in the process.  Severance was banished by his parents because of his cruelty and he left to the Everfree forest.  His adventures caused him to become dark and cold.  He hopes to one day find his parents and kill them.

It's powers of fighting style:  Destructive telekinetic ability which is his main weapon, he can pick things up and throw with great precision and force and also sever objects (especially his enemies). He knows unicorn magic such as teleportation.  He is a bit of an acrobat using magic to assist him.  Can use various melee weapons but prefers far and close combat weapons such as chakrams.

It's music theme: Kill Again by Slayer

It's stage: A dark castle in a state of decay, the sky is dark and cloudy.

Species: Unicorn

His character traits:  He has anti-hero and villain traits and an evil to neutral disposition.  He is serious most of the time.  In combat, he is cruel and heartless and his aim is to maim, disfigure and kill.  He is a bit cynical but can be an approachable person, he may be nice if approached with kindness but may turn deadly if offended.  He enjoys reading books and aims to learn the many secrets of Equestria.  He is a mercenary and won't mind committing crime if he’s paid.  He is very unforgiving to anypony who tries to steal from him, kill him or harass him and he would usually kill on instinct.

His dialog: (He has a dark, sinister, masculine voice)

"My enemy will suffer" - Character Selection

"I'll sever your soul" - Beginning of fight

"I let you win" - Loses a fight

"I killed too quickly again" - Wins a fight

"You only prolong the inevitable" - during battle

"Death is your only salvation" - during battle

"I’ll let you remain at least as a paraplegic, don’t worry" - during battle

"I’ll turn you into a flesh storm" - during battle

"I've killed far worse than you" - during battle

cutie mark:

post-27345-0-40656100-1405903732.jpg

how old is it: He'd be 19 in human years.

Is he good or bad: Both but mostly bad.

Edited by Synyster

I just had a smart idea

what if there was a pony that could hypnotised other ponies into believing that they were a serial killer.

that would make a great movie but Michael Bay would still screw it up....

either way name that pony

(edited)

img-2874569-1-932b9f3c5416d36df31881d95c

Name:
Dale
Species: Tortoise
Signature Move: "The Flying Shelbow-drop"
Fighting style: Proficient with a knife,  but his real skill lies in the hand-to-hand technique he perfected during his time in Vietnam. The style borrows heavily from Krav Maga and is ruthlessly efficient and deadly.
Backstory: A partial backstory can be found here. I don't wanna write it all out again.
Theme: "Back On the Rocks"

. Alternatively, "Run Through the Jungle" by CCR.
Dialogue: "..."
Stage: A bleak wasteland. No signs of life save for dead trees, stripped of their branches as if subjected to some unholy blast. A heavy mist blankets the ground, and the sky carries a reddish-brown gradient of dust. The remnants of a small village can be seen to one side. All of the buildings have been burned out or leveled, and no signs can be seen of the former inhabitants.
Traits: A grizzled multi-war veteran, Dale is intimidated by next to nothing. He rarely speaks, but he needs not utter words to be understood. Dale has seen things that would drive a normal being insane, yet he remains unmoved. He has stared death in the face, yet he has not feared. He has heard the lamentations of women and children, yet he feels no pity. But above all else, he does not feel remorse. Edited by Chrysler
  • Brohoof 1

I just had a smart idea

what if there was a pony that could hypnotised other ponies into believing that they were a serial killer.

that would make a great movie but Michael Bay would still screw it up....

either way name that pony

Don't let Michael Bay touch those poor ponies!

Um… Hypno Mortis, Death Glare, Deadly Sin, Fatal Mind, Mental Fatalis, Psycho Stare, Mind Games, or Psychic Death?

Or… not. I just got off work, my brain is frazzled. Hehe. But I DO like the idea.

Name: Patterson Rio Tacitus/Sometimes known as Star Spangled Man when he "puts on the suit"

Backstory: You're going to make this hard for me. Now let's see, how do I shorten this...

He grew up in a missionary family, in a very oppressive country. He saved River Serene off of the street, they adopted her, she followed him everywhere, and they were best friends. One day they decided that they must move back to their home country, Pat fell in love with it, and wanted everyone else to experience its freedom. when he got older he got really skilled with the bostaff and went on a mission to save his uncle, who was captured in a prison camp. He failed, people died, he didn't want to do it anymore. A while later he ran into someone from the future and her android friend, who somewhat indirectly inspired him to try again. He asked his new friend to make him a suit, which gave him powers. He went on more missions, he saved people, and from then on became known as the Star Spangled Man.

This is about as short as I can get it. If you want to check out the full story, which may be slightly better than this, just go to the link in my signature.

Powers/Fighting style: He was skilled with the bostaff even before he got his suit, which gives him enhanced strength in his limbs, and can create matter/energy constructs, that he can manipulate at will. It is limited by his imagination and concentration, which means it is hard for him to concentrate on more than two or three items at once. His favorite items are a bostaff and a shield which looks like Captain America's.(He is obviously a fan of his from the comics). His suit is solar powered, and while he is usually fine in the day if he uses it too long at night, it will die. He injected nanites into his bloodstream that act as a healing factor, which while they can not heal him from a fatal injury, they can keep him going when he takes injuries that would normally incapacitate others.

Oh, wait, are you talking about what he would be like in the game?

Well, he would fight with his bostaff, block with his shield or throw it, occasionally create different constructs with which to use against his enemy. And for his super, River could come to his aid and use her telekinesis on them.

Music Theme: I'm afraid I have no idea where to start here. If you have any ideas, well, feel free to share them.

Stage: In the middle of a prison camp or detention facility.

Species: Earth Pony

Character Traits: Tolerant, compassionate, somewhat introverted, doesn't say a whole lot, doesn't like leadership roles not that he doesn't find himself in them, very slow to wrath, not the smartest but not stupid, sometimes oblivious.

Dialog: "Leave River out of this!" "FREEDOOOM!" "For justice!" "Now let my friends go." "You won't get away with this!"

"You'll have to go through me." (River: For the super) "Leave...Pat...ALOOOOOONE!!!!!!"

Cutie Mark: It will be covered up by his suit and coat

Good or Bad: Good

Here is a picture, but was just one I made quickly to get the idea. I've been trying to get better pictures of him in this suit, but alot of people don't draw him with his coat and hat on as well, which is how I want him.

img-2139625-1-f404de722223a70cfdadddcb9a

Oh, and here is a drawn bust of him.

post-20518-0-54929300-1405955496_thumb.jpg

ok I did no work on the actual game today however here's some themes for some of my original OC

This song is just fit for Rarity but the game take 40 years in the future so she's old now however I making up a good guy that's sweetie bells granddaughter so rejoice all Rarity lovers

I didn't wont to have robots in the game so I struggled to make a enemy that had tornado generators on his hooves so here's how it works. The braces on his legs are actually stone that has be cut into to make symbols and when the braces turn and the 3 symbols match up a tornado is formed..... don't question it, it's magic

This is the final boss theme and It is so creepy to listen to, I for some strange reason get both hyped and depressed at listening tois is seems to have a higher meaning...... that or I'm looking to far into this.

I read all through your profile and I have to say there is a lot of room for character development. and His level is litterly a dump.

Both are intentional. I left my OC's story off at a point where it would be good roleplay or fanfic material or where it could mirror where I am at life, and I picked Port Richmond precisely because it gives that appearance of a run-down neighborhood perfect for fighting in the street.

crap I forgot to mention I got a program that removes lyrics from song so If them themes sound better without words than I'll take them out.

What's the name of that program? I could use it. (Didn't realise that existed! Hehe)

What's the name of that program? I could use it. (Didn't realise that existed! Hehe)

Although I haven't used the program yet, mt friend said you could and she one of the trusted type. The programs name is Audacity.

Enjoy

(edited)

Name: Righty Tighty

Alliance: good

Backstory: in my comic, is trapped on a ship filled with necromorphs (alien zombies that posses corpses)

Fighting style: wields a big wrench, which she swings about. Long-range attacks by throwing objects with impressive telekenetic force, scan summon different variants of Necromorphs come in to attack (not fighting for her. It's like Jill from Marvel vs Capcom 2: they come out of nowhere)

Theme: What every situation,no matter how non-threatening, sounds like to her:

Stage: a dark hallway of a space ship, covered in blood (from my comic)

Species: unicorn

Traits: timid. Physically frail. Relies mainly on long-range attacks and support moves.

Dialog: beginning of match: *stares at you expectantly*

-Upon being selected: *frowns*

-Upon winning: "Sweet Celestia..."

-Upon losing: *frowns*

Edited by Dattebayo

Name: Starfall, the Quill-Waver

Backstory: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y3IsMkbpPsVbDPa3mrCzmk3ihLCKTryyfHeVS1F0_vs/edit?usp=sharing (Massive text wall; be prepared.)

Fighting Style: Wing Chun

Music Theme: 

--- "Pixel Rush"

Stage: On top of a book, drifting through a void

Species: Unicorn

Traits: Charming, yet flashy and egotistical.

Dialog:

"Your fate's written already. I should know; I'm the one who wrote it!"

"Fear the power... of reading!"

"I've written things tougher than you!"

"The quill is mightier than the sword! *Sotto voice* "Wonder who said that..."

Cutie Mark: 13715764-vector-illustration-of-golden-f

Alignment: Neutral

(edited)

Name: Rising Shine

Back Story: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rising-shine-r5746

Style: hoof-to-hoof fighting, attacking from above through flying

Music:

Stage: On a cloud

Species: Pegasi

Traits: Friendly, but can be aggressive too, when angry or attacked

Dialog:

-Alright, let's do this!

-Make it quick, I need a story to write.

-You don't going to rise and shine fast again!

-Fine ...*Faints*

Cutie Mark: Open book

Good

57b67ad471193e45fe32d6c78ed07460.png

Edited by Rising Shine

This looks interesting. Here's my attempt on the OC I thought up a few months ago:

OC Name: Photon Jet

Backstory: As a young filly, he always dreamt on having the ability to fly and become a hero. He had many ideas that could help him fly into the sky and become a Pegasus but they didn't go according to plan but he never gave up no matter what. Finally, he invented a black, metallic jet pack suite similar to a Wonderbolt costume which has yet to be fuelled by some sort of energy. After a thundercloud struck the suit Photon was wearing, he finally found a way to fulfil his destiny!

Fighting style: Photon Jet strikes his enemies with lightning bolts from his hooves and charge attacks thanks to his electric powered jet pack. However, using those attacks constantly drains the energy from his suit so he has to wait for it to be fully charged up. If Photon Jet ran out of renewable electricity from his suit, he would still kick and head butt his foes with his strength.

He's finishing move is Thunder Comet which he uses all of his electric power to strike his enemies with immense power.

Theme: Zekrom Battle - PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond

Stage: Outside the Ghastly Gorge

Species: Earth Pony

Traits: The ability to fly with his electric powered jet pack, rechargeable electricity and agile movement.

Dialog:

Beginning of a battle 1: "I will never give up, no matter how tough the conditions might be!"

Beginning of a battle 2: "Alright! Let's get this show on the road!"

Victory: "Whew! Now that was a battle!"

Defeat: "Ugh...I guess I've failed this time."

Cutie Mark: Plasma source

Side: Good

My OC without the suit on is shown on my profile pic. I have yet to draw my OC with the electric powered suit on.

• Brohoof 1

Wow there is a lot of OCs  that are writers.

Either way today I was lazy on making the actual game, but I was not lazy in helping my grandmother solve a 16 piece puzzle, oh and each piece was made of stone, had no picture, and weight about 30 pounds each.

And I've had an idea of a fighter that's a diamond dog. I mainly wanted to add him for the fact of every character being a pony, and well he is a pony-sized fighter so it's gonna happen.

I'm at the highest level of mad right now. I just watched THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE thinking it would be about a monster frankenstien experiment, but I wasn't, it was dumb, don't watch it, just don't. On the good news I'm gonna make a boss that is similar to the idea I had. But Corroder, humans dont exist in the ponyverse Shut up I'll make it happen and it will be good.

Might as well:

Name, Gearhart

Backstory: Gearhart uses his crystal power to make new and interesting ways to help ponies with their problems, but from time to time he get's induced with anger.

Powers:

Punch, (Crystal dagger): When Gear does a standard punch, he forms a dagger and stabs in front of him.

Ranged attack, (Crystal Shotgun): Gear forms a shotgun from his hooves and it has a wide spread.

Jumping punch: (Crystal Spear): forms a small spiral that goes a small amount farther than the dagger.

Combo's:

Crystal drill break: Gear forms a large spiral from his hooves and drills a hole though his opponent.

22 Pistols: Gear fires 22 shots directly at the opponent and wins the match.

Music: Sou Core, by avtechno

Stage: Canterlot, during the war with the changelings.

Species: Pegasus, (THE HORN ON THE PICTURE ISN"T PART OF THE CHARICTER!)

Traits: Gear is clever, he uses his thoughts as a weapon by creating whatever his is thinking of.

Dialog:

Start match: "This seems like quite the challenge!"

Match win: "I'll be back!"

Match loss: "I thought you'd be a test."

Bad, (can't find the opposite of heroine)

post-17832-0-49599500-1406083942_thumb.jpg

Wow there is a lot of OCs that are writers.

Either way today I was lazy on making the actual game, but I was not lazy in helping my grandmother solve a 16 piece puzzle, oh and each piece was made of stone, had no picture, and weight about 30 pounds each.

And I've had an idea of a fighter that's a diamond dog. I mainly wanted to add him for the fact of every character being a pony, and well he is a pony-sized fighter so it's gonna happen.

I'm at the highest level of mad right now. I just watched THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE thinking it would be about a monster frankenstien experiment, but I wasn't, it was dumb, don't watch it, just don't. On the good news I'm gonna make a boss that is similar to the idea I had. But Corroder, humans dont exist in the ponyverse Shut up I'll make it happen and it will be good.

You mean a Centipony big--bad...?

Might as well:

Name, Gearhart

Backstory: Gearhart uses his crystal power to make new and interesting ways to help ponies with their problems, but from time to time he get's induced with anger.

Powers:

Punch, (Crystal dagger): When Gear does a standard punch, he forms a dagger and stabs in front of him.

Ranged attack, (Crystal Shotgun): Gear forms a shotgun from his hooves and it has a wide spread.

Jumping punch: (Crystal Spear): forms a small spiral that goes a small amount farther than the dagger.

Combo's:

Crystal drill break: Gear forms a large spiral from his hooves and drills a hole though his opponent.

Traits: Gear is clever, he uses his thoughts as a weapon by creating whatever his is thinking of.

Dialog:

Villainess is the term. There's also antiheroine… but that's not actually the opposite of heroine. An antiheroine is a protagonist that lacks the goodie two shoes qualities. Batman is an antihero…

(edited)

You mean a Centipony big--bad...?

Villainess is the term. There's also antiheroine… but that's not actually the opposite of heroine. An antiheroine is a protagonist that lacks the goodie two shoes qualities. Batman is an antihero.

The centipede monster while I was drawing it actually looked really dumb in a few of it's drawing but what I ended up with was a creature that looked like it came from the cowardly dog show. It is hard trying to make monsters that still look menacing while still have the art style of MLP so It was a struggle to draw it. The story is this thing is not even alive It was just a few the main villain took to attack the heroes. His story can be found here, it's somewhat of a long read but not to bad.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/103812-the-sinkeeper/

One thing I would like to mention to all is that there will be some fighters that will not be playable, mainly because the are  OP, not good to play as, or they are just reskins of your own character. An example of a character not good to play as would be a the timber wolves. They have less health and have no super meter. The only thing the have going for them is you fight 6 of them in a row.

One idea I did have in mind was against some bosses, to have a computer help the player and this idea working fine.

Also another name for a villain would be an antagonist, and heroine is a female hero and a antiheroine is a female antihero. Now I have to take my anti grammar nazi medication.

Might as well:

Name, Gearhart

Powers:

Combo's:

Crystal drill break: Gear forms a large spiral from his hooves and drills a hole though his opponent.

Dialog:

I like the idea, but y only gripe is that in his picture his wings look mechanical, is this on purpose or is that some thing to change. You said the horn was to be removed but the wings but look very mechanical. I guest is was a causality of the great war.

Edited by corrosioncorridor

The centipede monster while I was drawing it actually looked really dumb in a few of it's drawing but what I ended up with was a creature that looked like it came from the cowardly dog show. It is hard trying to make monsters that still look menacing while still have the art style of MLP so It was a struggle to draw it. The story is this thing is not even alive It was just a few the main villain took to attack the heroes. His story can be found here, it's somewhat of a long read but not to bad.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/103812-the-sinkeeper/

One thing I would like to mention to all is that there will be some fighters that will not be playable, mainly because the are OP, not good to play as, or they are just reskins of your own character. An example of a character not good to play as would be a the timber wolves. They have less health and have no super meter. The only thing the have going for them is you fight 6 of them in a row.

One idea I did have in mind was against some bosses, to have a computer help the player and this idea working fine.

Also another name for a villain would be an antagonist, and heroine is a female hero and a antiheroine is a female antihero. Now I have to take my anti grammar nazi medication.

I like the idea, but y only gripe is that in his picture his wings look mechanical, is this on purpose or is that some thing to change. You said the horn was to be removed but the wings but look very mechanical. I guest is was a causality of the great war.

I'll check that out. Soon as my mobile stops spazzing out. ~_~ But I do agree. Drawing MLP style with baddies is a toughie.

And I know all that, to be completely honest, I've only been skimming the OCs, and spotted the question. I didn't notice that it was a male OC. So I was responding simply to the question, not the OC itself. Please, by all means, retain the grammar nazi status! It's a real struggle sometimes to turn it off (or just not to respond with it), so I completely understand.

(edited)

OC's Name: Spacer

Backstory: Spacer was always interested in how one could manipulate sounds to make music. Picking up Djing gave her a chance to explore various methods. Knowing her musical talent at a young age and earning her cutie mark she had increased her skills to harness musical sounds through speakers and lighting. After noticing she could use these skills to fight against an enemy she knew she had to take on the bad or die trying to restore good to Equestria.

Fighting Style: Using the power of various sounds through speakers to stun or knock down enemies.  Also can use items such as headphones, wires, lighting.

It's music theme:

It's stage: Recording studio

Species: Pegasus

Character traits: Uses wings and front hooves to spin four records at once behind a turntable (can be used as a special to dish out maximum damage). Quick and nimble. Has glow stick around neck to stun enemy with a flash (it could be a laser to to stun enemy). Has dance movements as melee combat.

Dialog:

Special Attack: "Feel the dirty vibe", "Crank that Sound", "Gimme that bass", "Here is your Request"

Character Selection: "I'm your DJ", "Lets play it cool"

Wining Reaction: "You can't compete with sound", "Party down! Awe ya!"

Losing Reaction: "You can't win them all", "I guess it was only a dream"

Cutie mark: Record with Headphones over it.

Fights for Good

Reference for looks:

Spacer2_zps6c32288b.pngSpacer3_zps78483a65.pngCutie Mark

Cutiemark_zps91a23841.png

Thanks in advance for considering me. If anything needs to be changed or clarified let me know.  ^_^

Edited by DJ Spacer