Flow

69 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I really enjoy it, I do think however, maybe they should give her more episodes? Her and Rainbow Dash are my favorite characters of the mane six. I also have noted that Twilight has had more episodes than anyone else. Am I wrong on this everypony?

I love Fluttershy i wish i could change my fav pony now :(.

on topic: I LOL'd so hard when i saw that big white pegasus with his huge muscles and tiny wings.

• 2 weeks later...

This episode is in my top 5...

Rainbow is supost to be the element of loyalty... But she has been umm... Not showing that... Untill this episode...

Now... I bet no flutershy fan likes to see her cry... But, she is one of the weakest of the Pegasus... But she did get help from the animals... One having a derpy mask on lol... And made a big improvement from 0.5 to 2.4

Overall... Awesome episode and in my top 5!!!

I’m actually watching this right now on Netflix, I love this episode it’s good to see Fluttershy triumph. Plus I loved watching the animals try and help her out for a change. She does so much for them.

• 1 month later...

It was one of my personal favorites. I much enjoyed the character development and the friendship shared between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.

You only liked it for the Flutterdash.

Shut up, brain. That's not true.

Lies.

I said shut up!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is probably one of my favourite episodes. If not for Lesson Zero, Party of One and The Return of Harmony. Just so cute! <3 Which is odd because I can't say I care too much for Fluttershy. Meh.

Fluttershy is at the bottom of my "Favorite Mane 6" list, but she has the honor of holding the position for "best episode in the series". Earlier on it's got some good comedy, and the second half is just epic and emotional.

I consider this both my favorite Fluttershy episode and my favorite "Rainbow Dash" episode.

This, is the episode that got me started! So this episode will always have a special place in my heart as being one of my favorites. I think the thing i love most about this episode is the lesson behind it 'believe in yourself and you can do anything' . There are a few pony episodes that hit close to home, because they are the things that i struggle with daily. This episodes happens to be one of them.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I consider this to be my favorite episode of them all so far for a couple of reasons. 

1. I think this is the deepest we see into Fluttershy onto why she might be as shy as she currently is. Verbal abuse and such can really be quite damaging, and it would be interesting to see how Fluttershy was before said fact. 

2. The whole relationship between Dash and Fluttershy works so well to me. I mean sure, I am bias because they are my favorite characters, but it is really heartwarming to see just how kind RD is to Fluttershy and how she tries to help her. At the same time, Fluttershy crying and running away nearly shattered my own heart.

3. Angel is comforting and sincere towards Fluttershy, as is evident from him brushing her hair and just smiling and trying to be understanding. 

4. The whole message of overcoming one's fears to accomplish a much needed goal. 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

I consider this to be my favorite episode of them all so far for a couple of reasons. 

1. I think this is the deepest we see into Fluttershy onto why she might be as shy as she currently is. Verbal abuse and such can really be quite damaging, and it would be interesting to see how Fluttershy was before said fact. 

2. The whole relationship between Dash and Fluttershy works so well to me. I mean sure, I am bias because they are my favorite characters, but it is really heartwarming to see just how kind RD is to Fluttershy and how she tries to help her. At the same time, Fluttershy crying and running away nearly shattered my own heart.

3. Angel is comforting and sincere towards Fluttershy, as is evident from him brushing her hair and just smiling and trying to be understanding. 

4. The whole message of overcoming one's fears to accomplish a much needed goal. 

Yeah That is pretty much how I feel about it. But also the humor was great, and the tornado was pretty  awesome. The plot itself might be a bit cliché but the execution is so good that in the end it doesn´t really matter. One of my favorites  in any animated series.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice. More Fluttershy. Only problem is that it focuses mainly on her overcoming her fears again!!! What did she learn in Putting Your Hoof down, exactly? yes, yes, I know - the lesson was every contribution is important. but fluttershy was still being pushed around a little, even if by her own fears.blush.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...