S02:E22 - Hurricane Fluttershy

56 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I really enjoy it, I do think however, maybe they should give her more episodes? Her and Rainbow Dash are my favorite characters of the mane six. I also have noted that Twilight has had more episodes than anyone else. Am I wrong on this everypony?

I love Fluttershy i wish i could change my fav pony now :(.

on topic: I LOL'd so hard when i saw that big white pegasus with his huge muscles and tiny wings.

I was seriously Lol'ing when Fluttershy was still flying when all the others were done and such. Haha

Because I love Fluttershy so much, whenever I see her in any kind of pain, it tugs on my heartstrings a little, leaving me saying something like " you bastard!! You"ll pay for this!" And this episode was one of those moments.

Shutterfly is a bit too quiet like me. But I like that about her becuase she reminds me of myself.

This episode is in my top 5...

Rainbow is supost to be the element of loyalty... But she has been umm... Not showing that... Untill this episode...

Now... I bet no flutershy fan likes to see her cry... But, she is one of the weakest of the Pegasus... But she did get help from the animals... One having a derpy mask on lol... And made a big improvement from 0.5 to 2.4

Overall... Awesome episode and in my top 5!!!

I’m actually watching this right now on Netflix, I love this episode it’s good to see Fluttershy triumph. Plus I loved watching the animals try and help her out for a change. She does so much for them.

I love that episode, I was just watching it yesterday! (I record it!) I love how she passes up every other pony in like 10 seconds flat.

It was one of my personal favorites. I much enjoyed the character development and the friendship shared between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.

You only liked it for the Flutterdash.

Shut up, brain. That's not true.

Lies.

I said shut up!

This is probably one of my favourite episodes. If not for Lesson Zero, Party of One and The Return of Harmony. Just so cute! <3 Which is odd because I can't say I care too much for Fluttershy. Meh.

This episode really capture the moment of fluttershy's determination and I love how this episode is even though fluttershy isn't my 100% best pony. But I will say this... SHOW MORE EPISODES OF HER BEING BADASS :D

This has to be one of my top 10 episodes just because it has some of my favorite ponies in it. It also was funny how Fluttershy trained.

Fluttershy is at the bottom of my "Favorite Mane 6" list, but she has the honor of holding the position for "best episode in the series". Earlier on it's got some good comedy, and the second half is just epic and emotional.

I consider this both my favorite Fluttershy episode and my favorite "Rainbow Dash" episode.

This, is the episode that got me started! So this episode will always have a special place in my heart as being one of my favorites. I think the thing i love most about this episode is the lesson behind it 'believe in yourself and you can do anything' . There are a few pony episodes that hit close to home, because they are the things that i struggle with daily. This episodes happens to be one of them.

its on my top eps of season one and two

and shows some good interaction with Shutter and Dash

but also over coming inner fears and trying your best.

I really enjoyed this episode. not olny do we get more informations about Fluttershys past, but we also see one of the moments in which she overcomes her fears to do amazing things. 

I think its a pretty good episode.Atleast Fluttershy was'nt being laughed at in the end,which was pretty good :).

My sister's like Fluttershy and eps like this make her happy. 

I consider this to be my favorite episode of them all so far for a couple of reasons. 

1. I think this is the deepest we see into Fluttershy onto why she might be as shy as she currently is. Verbal abuse and such can really be quite damaging, and it would be interesting to see how Fluttershy was before said fact. 

2. The whole relationship between Dash and Fluttershy works so well to me. I mean sure, I am bias because they are my favorite characters, but it is really heartwarming to see just how kind RD is to Fluttershy and how she tries to help her. At the same time, Fluttershy crying and running away nearly shattered my own heart.

3. Angel is comforting and sincere towards Fluttershy, as is evident from him brushing her hair and just smiling and trying to be understanding. 

4. The whole message of overcoming one's fears to accomplish a much needed goal. 

I consider this to be my favorite episode of them all so far for a couple of reasons. 

1. I think this is the deepest we see into Fluttershy onto why she might be as shy as she currently is. Verbal abuse and such can really be quite damaging, and it would be interesting to see how Fluttershy was before said fact. 

2. The whole relationship between Dash and Fluttershy works so well to me. I mean sure, I am bias because they are my favorite characters, but it is really heartwarming to see just how kind RD is to Fluttershy and how she tries to help her. At the same time, Fluttershy crying and running away nearly shattered my own heart.

3. Angel is comforting and sincere towards Fluttershy, as is evident from him brushing her hair and just smiling and trying to be understanding. 

4. The whole message of overcoming one's fears to accomplish a much needed goal. 

Yeah That is pretty much how I feel about it. But also the humor was great, and the tornado was pretty  awesome. The plot itself might be a bit cliché but the execution is so good that in the end it doesn´t really matter. One of my favorites  in any animated series.

Nice. More Fluttershy. Only problem is that it focuses mainly on her overcoming her fears again!!! What did she learn in Putting Your Hoof down, exactly? yes, yes, I know - the lesson was every contribution is important. but fluttershy was still being pushed around a little, even if by her own fears.blush.png

This episode was amazing.

I loved Flitter and Cloudchaser!

And Thunderlane was pretty funny...

But I LOVED how Fluttershy was being coached by her animals!

(edited)

As a 22 year old Brony. I have a confession.

post-17195-0-82633200-1372314945_thumb.jpg

Edited by DarkParu

Not sure if this should be posted here, or if it's been noticed before, but I paused this episode at the wrong moment, revealing another character derping. Like wat.

tumblr_mr771xZB0b1spsnp0o1_1280.png

Um, yeah