Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I want to hear Celestia use the Royal Canterlot Voice

Zoraxe

Well, according to the "Journal of the Two Sisters..."

...she used the royal canterlot voice against a dragon who refused to hand over the Crystal Heart back to the crystal ponies. It was so strong that she basically scared the rather large dragon to death and sent him running.

• Brohoof 4

I like to imagine it would be like the Greybeards in Skyrim. Even the faintest whisper could be fatal.

...she used the royal canterlot voice against a dragon who refused to hand over the Crystal Heart back to the crystal ponies. It was so strong that she basically scared the rather large dragon to death and sent him running.

​ Didn't see this before my response since I was typing mine up and playing with tabs. That's awesome. :wau:

• Brohoof 1

I think celestia's royal voice is the equivalent of skyrim's fus ro dah 

Not far from the truth. XD

• Brohoof 1

Sounds fabulously fabulous.

• Brohoof 1

This is seriously awesome, this makes me want to hear it even more. Hopefully we get an episode where Luna eats the last piece of cake or something :P

(edited)

I want to see Celestia in Skyrim XD either replacing the dragon model or all done up like the dovakihn.

When Celestia goes to the greybeards she'll go. "I remember when I used to be your age." Reference to her being 1000 something years old XD

P.S. My internet keeps acting stupid and double posts x.x

Edited by The Shadow Stallion