Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Old Order of Harmony RP

Nameless Knight

(edited)

"This isn't so much as a fight as it is simple test. We are not arguing anything so bad that it would cause a disruption between us, it was simply a test. Since I can't summon any training dummies and you're all out of power I'll just have to show my power on the field."

Thunder Blast trotted through the halls and heard Gear say that he was going to show his powers on the field. Thunder rolled her eyes and mumbled to herself "Idiots" She entered her room and sat in front of her window looking out at the landscape. She created a raincloud and hopped on and flew out the window to spy on Gear and the others.

Edited by XxConfusedUnicornxX

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, I have this bloody gem. Will that work to enchant it? As long as I can getvit back fairly quick. Apparently there is going to ne a storm, hich means I need to send some winds out. Sigh, I thought today would be a nice pleasent day, but the winds have dictated differently I guess."

Chronos looked at the gem and could feel a cool breeze hit his face, even though he was wearing his helmet. It won't take too long, as long as I am not disturbed while I enchant it." Chronos said as he began to walk back to his quarters with the sword and gem. He went in and got everything prepared. He set the blade and gem next to each other on the floor in the middle of the room. He got onto his knees like if he was going to meditate. He began the enchantment process.

Gear saw a training dummy that wasn't cut. Gear snickered and got out his sword. "Maybe I can show you my skill after all." He flew as high as he could go before he hit the ceiling. he dived toward the dummy and stopped a hoof away from it. He rapidly started slicing until he stopped and the pieces fell to the floor. 

Yawning, Mirrorwing ignired the spectacle. "Must we always require the blades? With my wind I can slice you up or bliw you away in an instant." To demonstrate his point, he soreads his wings, and sends a blade of wind at a tree, cutting it in half. "Storms may be.powerful, but they are nothing without the wind."

@

Chronos whispered some words to himself and he used his magic to bring a book to him. He opened it and said whispered some more words. Three symbols began to glow on the book and so did the gem. The three symbols were engraved in the blade of the sword and three small glowing spheres came out of the gem and touched the blade. The symbols that were now on the blade began to glow and the spheres disappeared. Chronos closed the book and levitated the blade in front of him and said "Wind, Storm, Breeze..." The symbols began to glow once more for a few seconds before they stopped. Chronos stood up and walked out of his quarters with the blade and the gem.

@,

Thunder Blast saw a mysterious glow coming from one of the chambers. She landed beside Chronos who was walking with his blade and gem. "What did you do to now Chronos? And why do you have your gem with you? You should keep it in a safe place. Who knows, maybe someone will steal it!"

He looked at Thunder and said "I enchanted Mirrorwing's blade and it is his gem, not mine. Mine is locked away in the original chamber, you have not been in the order long enough to know where that is... and if a non-guardian were to lay a hoof on an element, then the element would kill them..." Chronos then continued walking.

Seeng Chronos, he heads toward him. "Is it done? And as fir stealing a gem, I am not a good pony to steal from. You cannot hde from the wind after all. Anyways, thank you Chronos. Obviously, I would nit have been able to do this myself." Chuckling, he raches for the sword.

@,@,

Thunder raised an eyebrow at Mirror, "Why do you need a sword when you can use your wind?" Thunder forms a tiny raincloud and watched as tiny lightning strikes. She turns to Chronos, "I don't like the way you talk about the non-guardians. You make them sound weak."

Suddenly a small letter appears in front of chronos Dial, it is surrounded by a small amount of black smoke, it hovers in the air waiting to be picked up.

On the front is the words: To MR Time.

On the back is a red wax seal with an image of a skull surrounded by flames on it.

(Lonewolf1735 shall be our villain)

Chronos took the note, the sword and the gem still levitating next to him. Chronos opened it and took out the letter before reading it. He read it and he said "I knew this time would come... but not this soon..." He continued to look at the letter and whispered "Death..."  He drop the letter and looked at Mirrorwing before giving him the gem and sword. He then took the letter and went to a wall. He pulled out his sword and whispered some word "Dawn, Time, Dusk, Eternal" causing the Four symbols to glow, a hidden door opened in the wall and Chronos walked through it. It led to a staircase and at the bottom, was the original chamber from 1000 years ago. In the middle was a large circle table with 10 circles in the center. Chronos went to the chair farthest from the door.

"Back to this place? Been a while hasn't it?" Gear sat at his old chair, it was covered In dust and had a cobweb between the arm rest and the base. "To be honest, it will be fun to have to have him back.I always thought that we had some good times, especially since he almost cut me in half."

(How could Gearhart have an old chair if the order is over 1000 years old and he is not even 30 years old.)

Chronos looked at Gearhart "Get out of Candle Light's chair... its disrespectful..." Chronos said as he took off his gauntlet and picked up a knife on the table. He drew blood from his hoof and let it drip into a small cup. The cup began to glow and 10 pedestals rose from the 10 circles in the table. One was destroyed, 8 were empty and 1 held Chronos' Element. A White gem in the shape of an hourglass. Chronos used his magic to bring the Element to him. "And you have never met Death... He was banished from the order over 800 years ago." 

Muffy went on a walk to feed some animals before she meet up with everypony else. When she got there she heard Chronos say something about Death being banished from the order 800 years ago. "S-so why was Death banished from the order" Muffy said sneaking up behind Chronos not meaning to scare him.

((sorry I just now replied, I was having some trouble, but its settled))

@,

Thunder narrowed her eyes at Chronos. "Yeah! What happened to Death huh? Ive been around longer than anyone here and I haven't heard of this 'Death' pony. I probably haven't met you yet but still. Who is he and what has he done?" She trotted towards her chair which had cobwebs on it and a tiny spider. She gave a grimace of disgust. Her once gleaming gold chair was old, rusty and covered in cobwebs. Ew.

@@XxConfusedUnicornxX@@LunaFlower226

"When  Raging Hurricane, Tidal Wave, and I brought the elements together to make the Order, there were 10 elements. Death was the tenth element. Death, unlike the rest of us, had a cult following who... killed for him. The majority banned the element from the order because they believe that he ordered them to do it... that is why one of the pedestals is destroyed." Chronos said as he looked at Lightning before turning around to look Muffy.

(Raging Hurricane and Tidal Wave are long dead, so is the earlier mentioned Candle Light)

@,

"Well no wonder i never heard of him! I came here 500 years ago. Why didn't you tell me Chronos?" Thunder said wiping the last of her chair's filth away. She was slightly hurt that Chronos never told her about Death. She decided to not talk about it and sat on her chair. She looks around the room, the smell of dust lingering in the air, "So what are we doing here?"

"I never told any of the new guardians about Death... because its hard for me to talk about it. Before he was banished, we were good friends..." Chronos then put back on his gauntlet. Chronos then looked at a chair that was grown over, cracked, and worn. Chronos then took his Gem and left the old chamber. He went to his quarters and locked the door. He took off his helmet and went to an indention in the wall that was the shape of his gem. He place the gem inside and another secret passage opened.

Thunder looked at the other guardians with her eyebrows raised, "Okay... Well we have to find a way to destroy Death!" Her face twists into grimace as she eyed the table covered in poop and dust. "After we clean this place up. I mean look at it! Gross!" She heads over to the table.

(well the old chamber hasn't been used in almost 600 years)

Chronos walked into the chamber and walked down a stair case. He entered a room and looked around it. The room has no windows and the only thing that lit the room were torches. On shelves that were on every wall were helmets, some damaged, so in perfect condition, some covered in dried blood. In the center of the room was a display case that held the helmet of his Sister. The helmet had a hole for a horn even though Chronos tells everypony his sister was a pegasus. 

Suddenly a loud knock echoes throughout the fortress, clearly coming from the main entrance, outside a pony in a black robe stands outside the door, his hood is up and his back is facing the door, a scythe rests against his side as he waits for the door to be opened.

@,

Thunder stepped out of the hidden chamber tired as hell from cleaning the tables and chairs. Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door. Thunder cocked her head to the side curious on who would visit the fortress. She trotted over to the door and leaned against it with her eyes on the ancient oak wood door trying to listen for any sound. Nothing. She then opened the door...

(Oh this is is going to be goooood!)

"Ah finally I was gonna break it down if I had to wait any longer"

The hooded pony turns around, revealing a skull and a menacing smile.

"Ah hello there, I'm looking for the guardians, my list says there due to die soon, I'm just making sure none of them have died yet"

He then invites himself in and inspects the main chamber, with a scowl on his face... Er, skull.

@

Thunder was frozen in fear. Then she realized that the stranger invited himself in. She ran towards him, "H-hey! You can't just invite yourself in! This isn't your property!" She froze when she remembered what Mr. Skullhead said awhile ago...

"Ah hello there, I'm looking for the guardians, my list says there due to die soon, I'm just making sure none of them have died yet"

Thunder gasped and backed away slowly, "D-Death?"